Sponsorship for Overseas Program
Under the Renown University Program, outstanding students will be selected to follow preparatory program in Malaysia for 1 year to 2 years. The preparatory program is done at credible preparatory colleges. Students will then be placed at renown Universities basedÂ on the following conditions:-
o Pass with excellent results in the preparatory program
o Admitted into the renown universities recommended by PSD
o Pass health/medical examination
The sponsorship awarded is in the form of a scholarship & students are required to enter into a contract to serve the government. Countries of choice for this program are United States of America and United Kingdom.
Under the German Engineering program, students who are interested will be sponsored in the form of a scholarship and will follow the preparatory program for 2 years at PPPITM, Shah Alam. During the preparatory program, students are required to take the A-level examinations with basic German language. Students who are successful in the German language examination as well as being accepted into a recommended German University will be sent to further their studies at degree level.
Sponsorship for Local Program
- Scholarships are being offered to outstanding students at Public Institute of Higher Learning in areas such as Medicine, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Engineering, Science and Technology and social Science.
- Scholarships are also being awarded to outstanding students at Ministrial Polytechnic of Education, Malaysia.
- Â Level of sponsorship include Diploma, Diploma equivalent to Degree, Advanced Diploma and First Degree.
- Sponsored students who have completed first degree with excellent result are eligible to apply for sponsorship at Masters and PhD levels.
- Eligibility Criteria for Local Sponsorship
+ Malaysian Citizen
+ Sucessfully obtain admission into Public Local University
+ Should not be more than 26 years for Diploma program
+ Should not be more than 36 years for First Degree and Advanced Diploma courses
+ Age does not exceed 45 years old for Government Officers
- The scholarship application forms for Public Institution of Higher Learning â€“ Local, students can obtain the forms from the respective university.
- For overseas sponsorship, application forms can be obtained from the PSD office when the program is being advertised.
- The advertisement will be posted on the PSD website under the title â€œCOURSES AND SPONSORHIPâ€.
For more details pertaining to the sponsorship program, please write to the address below:-
The Public Services Department
Level 4,5 & 6, Block C1, Parcel C
Federal Territory Administrative Centre
VISIT JPA SCHOLARSHIP PAGE.Â
Malaysia Scholarship Search Terms:
- JPA scholarship (593)
- jpa scholarship 2012 application form (273)
- jpa scholarship 2012 (250)
- jpa scholarship malaysia (203)
- master scholarship malaysia (84)
- permohonan jpa scholarship 2012 (72)
- jpa loan 2012 (44)
- jpa scholarship for stpm 2011 (43)
- jpa scholarship for postgraduate (39)
- jpa scholarship application (32)