Who Can Apply:
- Malaysian citizen
- Not more than 23 years of age
- Pursuing a full time degree course in any discipline at Malaysian and JPA approved international universities (IPTA & IPTS)
- Minimum CGPA of 3.50 in first year of study (1st or 2nd semester)
- Distinction in Mathematics, English & Bahasa Melayu in SPM or its equivalent
- Active participation in extra-curricular activities
- Good written and spoken English and posses positive personality traits
Value of Award:
- RM7,000 per annum
- Laptop for educational use
- Paid training attachment at Maybank
To serve the Maybank Group a minimum of 4 years upon graduation.
How to Apply:
Download and print the application form and mail to us.
Completed forms should be addressed to:
Head,Management Associates & Scholarship
Corporate Human Resource
44th Floor, Menara Maybank
100 Jalan Tun Perak, 50050 Kuala Lumpur
Please indicate “Maybank Scholarship Program 2008″ on the top left-hand corner of the A4 envelope. Incomplete forms or applications which are received after the closing date will not be entertained. We would like to advice that only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
Closing Date: 25 July 2008