Introduction to GIC
GIC ranks among the top performing fund management businesses. A long term investor, we have an enviable global networks of offices in key financial capitals around the world. Our investment activities span the globe and a wide range of asssets.
Who Can apply
You musthave consistent outstanding academic records of at least 8 GCE “O” level/SPM distinctions and 4 GCE A Level/STPM ditinction or equivalent. You should also be a dynamic individual with an outstanding extra-curricular record. Current form 6 students or equivalent are also welcome to apply.
We offer scholarships to suitable candidates of all nationalitie in the following field of studies :
- Business Administration
- Computer Science
Value & Conditions
The scholarships are tenable for :
- 3 to 4 years in universities in the United States and United Kingdom. There is a 6-year repayment period after graduation
- 5 years in universities in Japan and Germany. There is a 5-year repayment period after graduation.
The value of awards depend on the country of scholarship. It includes tuition fees and allowances for lodging, maintenance, clothing and books. Depending on the country, we also provide medical insurance coverage, excess baggage, return air ticket and other expenses incurred in the course of study.
How to apply
To apply,please send us the following :
- Curriculumn vitae (not exceeding one page) with your full name, contact details, parent school and summary of your major achievements.
- Certified cpies of your GCE “O” level/SPM, GCE A Level/STPM certificates or its equivalent.
- Information on achievement/awards ad participation in extra-curricular activities for the past 2 years.
Please send your application to :
The Advertiser (Ref 2950), Raffles City,PO BOX 1035 Singapore 911735
Closing date : 20 February 2009
Malaysia Scholarship Search Terms:
- gic scholarship 2012
- gic global scholarship 2012
- gic global scholarship 2013
- gic global scholarship
- gic scholarship