Ajinomoto Post-Graduate scholarship program enables students from five ASEAN countries (Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, and Vietnam) wishing to enroll in a master’s course (major in one of the sciences) at the University of Tokyo, to secure scholarships before their arrival in Japan.
The scholarship aims at cultivating individuals capability in the twenty-first century and to contribute to the development of Asia and the world as well as to mutual understanding between these countries and Japan.
- Interested to pursue a master degree at University of Tokyo in the field of science and technology (except Medicine & Veterinary Medicine)
- Graduated from College/University by March 2010 with excellent academic performance.
- Malaysian citizen
- Age not be more than 35 years of age by 01 April 2011
- Not be receiving other scholarships.
- In good physical and mental health and have a strong motivation for learning.
- Passed the required grade for the Japanese Language Proficiency Test(JLPT) and Test of English as Foreign Language(TOEFL).
Value of Scholarship
- ¥150,000 allowance per month (Dedicated to research student at the graduate school with maximum 1 year).
- ¥180,000 allowance per month (Dedicated to Master’s course student at the graduate school with maximum 2 years).
- Full examination, admission and tuition fees coverage.
- ¥200, 000 airfare coverage (to and from Japan).
Type of Ajinomoto Scholarship
Research Student Program + Master’s Course Student Program (Three-years program)
- Able to pass level 3 (basic level) of Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JPLT) before December 2011.
- Able to finish the entire program within 3 years.
How to Apply
1. Download and complete the application form and study program form.
2. Place your accomplished application forms, study program form and the following documents in an envelope:
- Certified True Copy of Transcript of Scholastic Records.
- Accomplished Recommendation Form (Either from University President, Dean or Academic Advisor).
- Other documents that may support your application.
3. Send all the documents through courier or email to:
AJINOMOTO (MALAYSIA) BERHAD
Lot 5710, Jalan Kuchai Lama, Petaling
58200 Kuala Lumpur
Successful candidates for interview will be informed through email.
For further enquiries and details, please email to:
For more information, please visit Ajinomoto Malaysia website.
Malaysia Scholarship Search Terms:
- biasiswa jepun 2015