The Government of the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago is offering scholarships as part of the Commenwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan. The scholarships offered under this Plan are intended for men and women of high intellectual promise, who may be expected to make a significant contribution to their own countries on their return from study abroad.
The Trinidad and Tobago Commenwealth Programme will provide opportunities for students of other Commenwealth countries, to pursue advanced programmes at the University of the West Indies, St. Augustine, Trinidad (U.W.I) and University of Trinidad and Tobago (UTT).
- Applicants must be citizens of Malaysia
- Applicants must possess a Bachelor’s degree with at least Lower Second Class Honours from a recognized university for studies leading to the Master’s degree and a Master’s degree for studies leading to the Ph.D degree.
- The Agency in Trinidad and Tobago state that they will give preference to candidates who have graduated with a first degree or Master’s degree after August 1998.
Fields of Study
These scholarships are available for study in the Faculty of Science and Agriculture, Social Sciences, Engineering, Humanities and Education, Institute of International Relations and Institute of Business. Awards in Medicine may also be available.
Tenure of Award
- Taught Master – 12- 18 months with no provision for extension
- M. Phil – 2 years with provision for extention to a maximum of six month
- PhD – 3 years with provision for extension to a maximum period of one year.
How to Apply
Please download your application form here and sent it together with certified copies of relevant document at the following address:
KETUA PENGARAH PERKHIDMATAN AWAM
JABATAN PERKHIDMATAN AWAM MALAYSIA
BAHAGIAN PEMBANGUNAN MODAL INSAN
UNIT LATIHAN DALAM PERKHIDMATAN II
ARAS 3, BLOK C1, KOMPLEKS C
PUSAT PENTADBIRAN KERAJAAN PERSEKUTUAN
(u/p : Pn. Nor Hasaliza Asikin Bt Nawi)
For details, please visit JPA website.