Assunta Hospital invites qualified Malaysians to apply for scholarship to pursue diploma in Nursing at Tun Tan Cheng Lock College of Nursing. This scholarship only available for female students who have a strong interest in nursing.
Upon completion, the student will be awarded with a Diploma of Nursing, and registered with Malaysia Nursing Board as a Registered Nurse. This qualification will enable the nurse to work in a variety of settings including clinical areas in hospitals, community health centers, nursing homes, industrial health clinics, and sales and marketing of healthcare products.
Fields of Study
Diploma in Nursing (3-Year Course)
- Single Malaysian female of 18-25 years old
- SPM with minimum 4 credits in the following: Bahasa Malaysia, English, Maths & Science.
- STPM holders are encouraged to apply
Value of Scholarship
- Monthly subsistence allowance
- Tuition fee
- Medical Coverage.
How to Apply
Write in with your SPM results, 1 non-returnable photograph and self-addressed envelope with stamp, and sent to:
Tun Tan Cheng Lock College of Nursing
Assunta Hospital, Jalan Templer,
46990 PJ, Selangor
Tel: 03-7680 7189 Fax: 03-7783 6454
Only short listed candidates will be notified.
Dateline for application is 8 April 2010. Applications are accepted in January and July yearly or as advertised.
For more information, please visit http://www.assunta.com.my/new/index.html
Malaysia Scholarship Search Terms:
- assunta hospital scholarship 2012
- tun tan cheng lock college of nursing
- assunta college intake 2017
- annsuta hopital scholarship
- assunta intake 2017
- assunta nursing college scholarships
- assuntha hospital scholarship for spm 2016