Scholarships for Exceptional Talent & Academic Performance
The Employees Provident Fund is Malaysia’s premier pension fund providing basic financial security for retirement. With funds amounting to more than RM440 billion, we are one of the largest funds of its kind in the world.
EPF Scholarships are a highly valued form of corporate social responsibility that aims to contribute to the long term development needs of Malaysia to promote growth and stability. The EPF scholarships provide opportunities for students in the country to undertake full time undergraduate study overseas.
Fields of study are targeted to address agreed priority and development needs of the EPF and Malaysia, in line with Vision 2020 to make Malaysia a developed nation by that year.
EPF Scholarships equip scholars with the skills and knowledge to drive change and influence the development outcomes of their own ability through obtaining tertiary qualifications at premier universities in the United Kingdom, United States or Australia.
EPF Scholarships will be offered each year nationwide to young Malaysians who believe they have the ability to make a difference for the national, economic and social prosperity of Malaysia. We are looking for exceptional talent and academic performance.
Fields Of Study
For first degree courses in Economics, Investment, Finance, Accounting, Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Quantitative Science, Physics, Engineering, Law or Information Technology at premier universities abroad.
- For candidates who excel in their academic performance :-
- 4As in STPM or 4As in A-Levels or 3.5 CGPA at matriculation/diploma level
- Age – Below 22 years as at 1 January 2011
- Have confirmed or will be offered a place to pursue first degree course in 2011 at universities abroad.
- For students currently pursuing first degree in any of the above courses at premier universities abroad, scholarships are offered for the remaining years of study.
- All scholarships cover full academic fees, books, subsistence and allowances.
- Flexible, versatile, positive personality traits and possess high teamwork capabilities.
- Demonstrate leadership qualities and potential.
- Excellent command of Bahasa Malaysia and English language, both written and oral.
- Active in extra-curricular activities and sporting events.
- Not a scholarship recipient with another organization.
How To Apply
If you have the desired attributes and results, download the application form and submit the completed form to the following address before 12 April 2011. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
EPF SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAMME 2011
EMPLOYEES PROVIDENT FUND,
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT DEPARTMENT,
LEVEL 21, BANGUNAN KWSP,
JALAN RAJA LAUT,
50350 KUALA LUMPUR.
The closing date for application is 12 April 2011.
Malaysia Scholarship Search Terms:
- biasiswa kwsp
- actuarial science scholarships
- kwsp scholarship
- biasiswa kwsp 2013
- epf scholarship 2012
- kwsp scholarship 2012
- kwsp scholarship 2013
- biasiswa kwsp 2012
- epf scholarship
- epf scholarship 2013