The IGB Scholarship Award 2011 is now open to all Malaysians who are granted a place in our Local Public Universities and it’s catered especially for students in the lower income families. Below are some information pertaining to the Scholarship 2011 Program:-
Fields of Study
- Electrical, Mechanical, Civil, Architecture, Building Science, Quantity Surveying
- Finance & Accounting, Business Administration, Computer Science, Economic
- Hotel Management / Hospitality, Real Estate Management, Human Resource, Marketing, Mass Communication, Retail Management, Public Relations
- Good STPM results or completed Diploma level (CGPA 3.00)
- Has a good command of English Language both written and spoken.
- A record of active participation in extra curricular activities.
- Not bonded or holding any other scholarship or receiving financial assistance from any organization.
- Must have a confirmed placement from Local Malaysian Public Universities (to be submitted later).
- This scholarship program is catered exclusively for the lower income families.
Value of Scholarship
Maximum Scholarship value of RM40,000.00 to cover full academic fees, books, and living expenses for the duration of the course.
How to Apply
Please complete the official application form and send to:
Scholarship Award Commitee
IGB CORPORATION BERHAD
Level 32, The Gardens South Tower,
Mid Valley City,
Lingkaran Syed Putra,
59200, Kuala Lumpur.
Frequently Asked Question
You can read FAQ on this scholarship HERE.
The closing date for application is 30 June 2011.
For details, please visit IGB Corp portal.
Malaysia Scholarship Search Terms:
- igb scholarship 2013
- biasiswa senibina