Times Press (Malaysia) Berhad invites eligible Malaysian students to apply for New Strait Times Scholarship Fund 2010 to pursue full-time diploma or bachelor degree programmes at local Public Institutes of Higher Learning (IPTA) for 2010/11 academic session. The NST Scholarship Fund was established to provide scholarships to deserving Malaysian citizens. The Fund started with a RM 2 million contribution from NSTP.
Fields of Study
- Printing Management
- Mass Communication (Journalism/ Advertising/ Marketing)
- Engineering (Computer, Mechanical, Electrical & Electronic)
- Fresh SPM/STPM holder who have gained admission or
- First year students who have acquired a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.0 and above -Involvement in extra-curricular activities, social activities and other similar contributions are an advantage.
Value of Scholarship
The amount will cover full tuition fees, living expenses and allowances (book, computer, etc)
Students will be required to serve a bond with NSTP group upon completion of their studies.
How to Apply
The application can be made online at : http://forms.nstp.com.my/nstpforms/forms/scholarship/
The closing date for application 15 April 2010
For more information, please visit http://www.nst.com.my/
Malaysia Scholarship Search Terms:
- nst scholarship
- biasiswa nstp
- nst scholarship 2013
- biasiswa the straits time
- nstp scholarship