International Centre for Education in Islamic Finance (INCEIF) is offering scholarships to outstanding candidates to pursue the Chartered Islamic Finance Professional (CIFP) Full-time Programme commencing 7 June 2010 in Kuala Lumpur.
As the only global university dedicated to Islamic Finance, INCEIF aims to develop graduates with a global outlook who are well-versed in Islamic finance and Shariah principles. The CIFP programme is structured to combine academic rigour with industry insights through interactions with practitioners.
Field of Study
Chartered Islamic Finance Professional (CIFP)
Candidates for the above scholarship should possess :
- competent in English (TOEFL score of 550 or IELTS level 6)
- Bachelor degree with a minimum of Class two Upper Honours or a CGPA of 3.00 in any field of study.
- Graduates from Sciences, Engineering, Islamic Studies, Mathematics, Law and IT disciplines are encouraged to apply. All accepted CIFP full-time programme candidates will be automatically considered for the scholarship.
How To Apply
Application can be made inline at INCIEF portal. The following documents and payment need to be submitted and paid online:
- Certified and notarised academic certificate and transcript in English.
- Evidence of English proficiency.
- A copy of IC for Malaysians and passport for international applicants (all pages).
- Two passport-sized photos.
- A processing fee of RM50 (Malaysian)/USD20 (international).
The scholarship will cover tuition fees, living allowance and airfare between Kuala Lumpur and home country for international students. Selections will be based upon academic excellence, working experience and potential contribution to the Islamic financial services industry.
The deadline for the CIFP full-time programme application to be considered for the scholarship is 11 April 2010 (international applicants) and 25 April 2010 (Malaysian applicants).