Perbadanan Insurans Deposit Malaysia (PIDM) aspires to contribute to continuous learning and growth particularly in the financial services sector. The programme is intended to reach out and support students, who are in need of financial aid to continue their studies.
The scholarship will be offered on a yearly basis to a maximum of five successful applicants, to undertake a maximum of 4-year undergraduate studies locally.
Fields of Study
- Business Administration
- International Business
- Islamic Banking
- Financial Banking and Management
- Computer Science / Information Technology
- International Financial Economics
- Actuarial Science
- Law / Shariah Law
- Human Development / Human Resources Development
- Mathematics (Actuary)
- Risk Management and Insurance
- Malaysian citizen
- No more than 25 years of age as of 1 January 2010
- Obtained good academic results in SPM/STPM or equivalent with credits in Bahasa Malaysia and English
- Intends to study on a full-time basis
- Has gained admission into one of the selected courses and institutions
- Not currently a recipient of any other scholarship, financial aid or award from any institution, organisation or foundation
- Financially needy
- Have no need terminated from or ceased to be in receipt of any other scholarship, financial aid or award from any institutions, organisation or foundation, due to disciplinary action against the applicant.
Value of Scholarship
- Course fees (RM 10,000 per year or actual cost, whichever is lower)
- Allowance (RM2,000 per semester or RM4,0000 per year) for book, computer, stationary and other learning materials
- Monthly allowance (RM500 per month, up to RM6,000 per year)
- During the internship with PIDM, each recipients will receive a monthly allowance of RM1,000 for a six-month period.
How to Apply
Download and complete your application and submit it along with all the relevant supporting documents no later than 4 June 2010 to:
The General Manager,
Human Capital Division (Scholarship Programme),
Level 19, 1 Sentral, Jalan Travers,
Kuala Lumpur Sentral,
50470 Kuala Lumpur
email your application to email@example.com
4 June 2010
For more information, please visit PIDM Portal.
Malaysia Scholarship Search Terms:
- pidm scholarship 2012
- malaysia scholarship for actuarial science