Genting Malaysia invites Malaysian students to apply for scholarships to pursue study programmes at local or overseas universities for the year 2012 intake.
- Malaysian citizen aged 23 years and below.
- Must be waiting for admission or already admitted to pursue a full-time degree course in a local or overseas university.
- Applicants currently in their first or second year of undergraduate studies may apply.
- Applicants must achieve the following academic results:Either one of the following pre-university qualifications: STPM: minimum 3 As, or Matriculation/Diploma: CGPA 3.5 or above, or A-Level: minimum 3 As, orAustralian TER: minimum 90.0, or Recognized foundation/pre-university courses: equivalent to CGPA 3.5 or above, or International Baccalaureate: minimum 36.0
- Current 1st or 2nd year university students must have CGPA of 3.5 or above.
- Strong leadership skills demonstrated through active participation in extra-curricular activities.
- Family household income not exceeding RM 5,000.00 per month.
- Presently not holding other scholarships or study loans.
Note: Relevant work experience, co-curriculum activities, professional qualifications and achievements, where applicable, would be an added advantage.
Type of Scholarship
- Overseas Scholarship : The scholarships are offered to students who plan to pursue full-time first degree courses at one of the universities listed in the Quacquarelli Symonds Top 100 universities.
- Local Scholarships : The scholarships are open to students who will be undertaking full-time first degree courses recognised by the
How To Apply
For more information and application guideline GENM Scholarship Award 2012 please visit http://www.rwgenting.com/GENMscholarship/
The closing date for application is 24 March 2011.
Malaysia Scholarship Search Terms:
- genting malaysia scholarship 2012
- genm scholarship 2012
- genting scholarship 2011
- genting scholarship 2013
- ambank scholarship 2012
- toto scholarship 2013
- biasiswa genting 2012