Khazanah Watan Scholarship 2013
Khazanah Watan Scholarship 2013
The Khazanah Watan Scholarship 2013 is a prestigious award that offers opportunities for talented and high-achieving Malaysians to pursue Undergraduate and Postgraduate studies at selected leading local universities.
The aim of the Khazanah Watan Scholarship Programme is two-fold – to train Malaysia’s brightest talents to transform its GLCs into competitive businesses locally and internationally; and to encourage individuals with excellent academic credentials to lead and participate in research initiatives that will contribute to the advancement of the universities reputation in research and innovation. Khazanah Watan Scholarship 2013 is offered by Yayasan Khazanah.
Khazanah Watan Scholarship 2013 Eligibility
Who can Apply
General Terms & Conditions
- Posses strong leadership skills and active participation in extra-curricular, social or voluntary activities
- A personal statement (for undergraduate study) or a research outline/ thesis summary (for postgraduate study) is required
- Applicants must have a consistent and outstanding academic achievement record as follows:
Undergraduate (Bachelor Degree)
- Obtained admission to pursue studies or currently in the first year of a Bachelor Degree programme at renowned selected universities in Malaysia
- Obtained a minimum of 3As and 1B for STPM or GCE A-Levels or a minimum CGPA 3.50 / 4.00 for Pre-University or Foundation or Matriculation Programme
- Not exceeding 21 years of age as at the enrolment date for the Bachelor Degree programme
- Obtained admission to pursue studies at renowned selected universities in Malaysia (Conditional offer can be considered)
- Obtained a Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum CGPA 3.50 / 4.00 or a Second Class Upper
- Not exceeding 40 years of age as at the enrolment date for the Master programme
- Obtained admission to pursue studies or currently in the first year of a Doctoral Degree programme at renowned selected universities in Malaysia. (Conditional offer can be considered)
- Obtained a Master Degree with a distinction or a minimum CGPA 3.50 / 4.00 or ‘A’ grade average and/or excellent examiners’ report if the Master Degree is by research
- Obtained a Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum CGPA 3.50 / 4.00 or Second Class upper or an ‘A’ grade average or equivalent
- Not exceeding 40 years of age as at the enrolment date for the Doctorate programme
Field of Study
The scholarship is for the following course :
- Actuarial Science
- Moleculor Biology
- Micro Electronics
- Material Science
List of Selected Leading Malaysian Universities
|The approved lists of universities in Malaysia by Yayasan Khazanah as below:|
|2.||Universiti Tenaga Nasional|
|3.||Universiti Islam Antarabangsa|
|5.||Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia|
|6.||Universiti Putra Malaysia|
|7.||Universiti Sains Malaysia|
|8.||Universiti Teknologi Malaysia|
Closing date for Khazanah Watan Scholarship 2013 application is on 17 September 2012.
How To Apply
All applications for Khazanah Watan Scholarship 2013 must be made online at Yayasan Khazanah website.
For inquiries please call
+603 2727 6850 or
+603 2727 6851 or email us at email@example.com.
For more details of Khazanah Watan Scholarship 2013, kindly visit official Yayasan Khazanah website.
Malaysia Scholarship Search Terms:
- khazanah watan (13)