National Higher Education Fund Corporation (PTPTN)
What is Perbadanan Tabung Pendidikan Tinggi Nasional (PTPTN)
PTPTN stands for Perbadanan Tabung Pendidikan Tinggi Nasional (National Higher Education Fund Corporation). It is responsible to give study loans to students pursuing tertiary education in Malaysia.
The PTPTN Education Loan Scheme was set up with the aim of providing education loans to students pursuing their studies in local institutions of higher learning (IPT). This loan will enable students to fully or partially pay their fees and their subsistence for the duration of their study in the IPT. Thus, this scheme provides greater opportunities to students to continue their tertiary education.
The scope of the PTPTN education loan facility is open to students pursuing studies at the diploma, first degree, master, doctorate and professional courses levels in IPTs established under the following acts:
- Universities and Universities Colleges Act 1971
- Institut Teknologi MARA Act 1976
- Private Higher Education Institutions Act 1996
- Education Act 1996
Starting March 1st, 2007, students pursuing long distance or part-time studies in IPT’s at the diploma, first degree, master, doctorate and professional courses levels are eligible to receive PTPTN education loan. However, the loan amount sponsored is only for the education fees that has been placed by the IPT and must not exceed maximum amount that’s been stated in the PTPTN Circular Bil 2/2007.
For more details, please visit the following post :
Malaysia Scholarship Search Terms:
- mohon biasiswa 2013 (3)
- cara memohon ptptn (2)
- national higher education fund corporation (2)
- cara memohon biasiswa (1)
- what is IPT ptptn (1)
- scholarship for higher eduction 2013 malaysia (1)
- National scholarship malaysia (1)
- malaysia national scholarship 2013 (1)
- EDUCATION FUND 2013 MALAYSIA (1)
- disadvantage of the national higher education fund corporation (1)