This is very interesting thing about PTPTN Loan For whatever reasons, many has failed to pay back their PTPTN Loan.
Since the establishment of PTPTN, there are many methods has been introduced for the ex-students to pay their loan. PTPTN has evolved, there is no reason for you guys out there not to pay the loan ! The same money will later be given to our sister, brother, kids etc.
1. POST BANK DRAFT/MONEY ORDER
Payment by bank draft/money order must be crossed and made payable to ‘PERBADANAN TABUNG PENDIDIKAN TINGGI NASIONAL’. Please post your payment by using an envelope addressed to:
National Higher Education Fund Corporation
Lot G2, Ground Floor, Wisma Chase Perdana
Off Jalan Semantan, Damansara Heights
50490 Kuala Lumpur
(Attn: Receiving Unit)
*Do not send cash. Make sure your identity card no and full name are written on the reverse side of the bank draft/money order.
2. ONLINE PAYMENT
- e-FES . You need to have an account with any bank with FPX and be registered as an internet banking service user of that bank. For further information, please surf the PTPTN website: e-FES to view the guidelines for making FPX payment.
- The online services of selected banks are listed below. Attention! You must have an account in these banks and register as an online service user at:
- Public Bank Customer Support: 03-2179 5000
For further information, please visit the bank or contact:
- Maybank2u.com Customer Helpdesk: 1-300-88-6688
- CIMB Service Centre: 03-2295 6100
- Bank Islam Customer Service Hotline: 03-2698 8008/2691 3993
- RHB Bank ibank Support: 03-9206 8228
3. PAYMENT AT COUNTER
Payment through cash is accepted by going personally to:
- PTPTN Services Counter
- All Bank Islam branches in Malaysia. Please use the Bill Payment Slip available in the bank.
- All Bank CIMB branches in Malaysia. Please use the Collection Service Form available in the bank.
- All Bank Simpanan Nasional branches in Malaysia. Please use the Bill Payment Form available in the bank. Fill in your identity card no in Column Reference No 1 and your loan reference no in Column Reference No 2.
All POS Malaysia Berhad branches
INFORMATION (For Payment at Bank Counters & Post Offices)
- Account Payee No : Identity Card No of Borrower
- Name of Payee : PTPTN-LOAN (PTPTN Account No is not needed)
- Bill/Contract/Reference No : Offer Letter Reference No/Your Telephone No
CHECK ON STATEMENT OF ACCOUNTS (http://www.ptptn.gov.my)
- Password : Identity Card No of Borrower
- Pin No/Password : Borrower’s Loan No
(Please refer your Loan No in the Statement of Accounts)
- Every payment made at the bank counter or online will be imposed a service charge by the bank.
- Please keep the payment slip or print the payment receipt.
- An official receipt from PTPTN will only be issued if payment is made directly to PTPTN.
- Payment by personal cheque is allowed.
For more details about PTPTN Loan, visit this PTPTN Page.
Malaysia Scholarship Search Terms:
- ptptn payment
- ptptn bank draft
- cara bayar ptptn
- when to pay ptptn
- receipt ptptn payment
- public bank atm pay ptptn
- ptptn through bank counter
- PTPTN service no
- paying ptptn loan malaysia
- pay ptptn via bank islam