The UEM Group Scholarship offers scholarships to support the national objective of creating elite scholars in local universities, and serve as a talent supply chain to develop world-class leaders who are capable of undertaking strategic positions in GLCs.
Fields of Study
- Business (Finance/Business Management / Economic / Accounting)
- Built Environment (Quantity Surveyor / Town Planning / Land Surveyor / Building
- Service / Building Management
- Engineering (Civil / Mechanical / Electrical)
- Malaysian citizen
- Study currently in their first year undergraduate study
- Outstanding Academic achievement in their pre-university qualification (STPM/Matriculation) with minimum CGPA of 3.50
- Proficient in English, hardworking, possess positive personality traits and have an outstanding extra-curricular record.
How to Apply
Download and complete the application form (download HERE). Completed forms and all relevant documents should reach:
Yayasan UEM (Education Development & Support),
18-1, Mercu UEM,
Jalan Stesen Sentral 5,
Kuala Lumpur Sentral,
50470 Kuala Lumpur.
Enquires can be directed to email@example.com or contact +603 2727 6850 /6851/ 6847
1 March 2011
Malaysia Scholarship Search Terms:
- biasiswa uem