Application deadline: September 06, 2011
We are pleased to announce the competition for the Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship program. The Hubert. H. Humphrey Fellowship Program is a Fulbright Program that brings accomplished mid-career professionals with demonstrated leadership potential to the United States for a year of graduate level non degree academic coursework and professional development activities. By providing future leaders and policy makers with experience in U.S. society, culture, and professional fields, the program provides a basis for lasting, productive ties between Americans and their professional counterparts overseas.
For the 2012 academic year, MACEE will recruit up to three (3) outstanding candidates.
A Fellow’s professional-development plan may include professional visits, conferences, and a professional affiliation (work attachment) which must be at least six weeks in duration. Early in the academic year, each Fellow develops, with assistance from the local campus coordinator and faculty advisors, a plan for professional activities carefully geared to the Fellow’s need for relevant, practical professional experiences.
Fellowships are granted competitively in the following fields:
- agricultural development/agricultural economics,
- economic development/finance and banking,
- educational administration, planning and policy,
- HIV/AIDS policy and prevention,
- human resource management,
- law and human rights,
- natural resources and environmental management,
- public health policy and management,
- public policy analysis and public administration,
- substance abuse education, treatment and prevention,
- teaching of English as a foreign language,
- technology policy and management,
- trafficking in persons, policy and prevention,
- urban and regional planning
The university programs do not address themselves to the scientific of technical aspects of these fields, but rather to the broad policy-making and problem-solving issues. Emphasis is placed on practical knowledge that will be directly useful to fellows upon return to their countries.
For details, visit
Malaysia Scholarship Search Terms:
- igb scholarship 2012
- jpa scholarship 2012/2013
- biasiswa 2012 2013