Tertiary education has an important role to play in broadening horizons and encouraging competitive thinking. We believe that a lack of resources should not preclude promising students from accessing all opportunities and developing their full potential
YTL Power Scholarship Fund was established with the objective of promoting higher education by offering scholarships to qualified students who are pursuing full-time foundation and degree courses at University Tenaga Nasional (UNITEN). Given the opportunity, such individuals will be able to achieve their full potential and assume leadership positions to contribute towards the nation’s economic development.
- Malaysian citizens
- Good SPM & STPM (or equivalent) grades
- A record of active participation in extra curricular activities is added advantage
- Have obtained admission into University Tenaga Nasional for full-time foundation and degree courses.
- Foundation course leading to Bachelor Degree
- Bachelor of Engineering (Hons.) Mechanical
- Bachelor of Engineering (Hons.) Electrical Power
- Bachelor of Engineering (Hons.) Electrical & Electronics
CONDITION OF AWARD
Successful applications will have to enter into an Agreement to serve the Company for a stipulated period immediately upon completion of their studies.
HOW TO APPLY
If you match our requirement and have a vision to excel, click here for an online submission form.
For any inquires, please contact Ms. Jia Yee at YTL Power Generation Sdn Bhd, Tel. no: 03-2711 1581 or email email@example.com.
Application must reach us by 22 May 2011. Only short listed applicant will be notified and required to attend an interview.
Malaysia Scholarship Search Terms:
- ytl scholarship 2012
- ytl scholarship
- uniten scholarship 2013
- biasiswa ytl
- uniten scholarship 2015
- ytl power scholarship 2012
- ytl power
- ytl scholarship 2015