In line with our vision to become Southeast Asia’s most valued universal banking group, CIMB Group is committed towards building the region’s intellectual properties and capabilities. With this in mind, CIMB Group has established the CIMB Regional Scholarship, which aims to provide outstanding individuals from all Southeast Asian countries a chance to pursue full-time postgraduate degree programmes at top graduate schools throughout the world.
For this purpose, CIMB Group seeks highly talented individuals who have attained an impressive track record of academic and personal achievements and can see themselves playing a significant role in the development of Southeast Asia.
To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- A citizen of any Southeast Asia country
- Have gained acceptance at a top graduate school to pursue postgraduate degree programme in the fields of study offered at the time when the CIMB Regional Scholarship is awarded
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree with minimum CGPA of 3.00/4.00 or equivalent (for Master’s Degree applicants), or a Master’s Degree with good examiner’s report or equivalent (for Doctoral Degree applicants) that is relevant to the course or field applied for
- Do not hold any other scholarships, awards or grants that come with any contractual obligation between the recipient and the provider
Relevant work experience, where applicable, is an added advantage.
This is a full scholarship award covering all academic fees such as registration and examination fees, book allowance, as well as other expenses such as accommodation, airfare, travel documents, etc.
Field of Study
We believe that there’s more to the fields of arts and environmental studies. And that behind the passion to succeed, is the desire to make the difference and see the very change you had only imagined possible, happen. With our support, you are one step closer to realising that change.
If the following examples of arts study in Southeast Asia are your passion, we will be pleased to hear from you.
- Creative Arts (Culinary, Design, Fashion, etc)
- Fine Arts (Music, Dance, Theatre, etc)
If you have passion in finding solutions for environmental issues of our region such as the examples below, we will be glad to partner you in creating a more sustainable environment.
- Deficiencies in urbanisation and industrialisation planning
- Deforestation and soil degradation
- Loss of biodiversity
- Transboundary atmospheric and coastal pollution
- Deteriorating water quality and availability
How To Apply
Application must be submitted online HERE.
Information provided will only be used for the purpose of evaluating your application for the CIMB Regional Scholarship. Submission of copies of certificates, commendation letters or any other document is not required at this moment. Only applicants who are shortlisted for the next round of assessment will be required to produce the original copies of relevant documents.
Application closing date is 3 August 2011.
Source : CIMB
Malaysia Scholarship Search Terms:
- cimb scholarship 2012
- cimb education loan 2012
- biasiswa cimb
- cimb logo
- cimb study loan 2012
- biasiswa cimb bank 2012
- cimb bank scholarship 2012
- cimb regional scholarship 2012
- biasiswa cimb bank