International University of Health and welfare announced IUHW Scholarship for students from Asian countries for graduate and postgraduate study at Japan -2012
Scholarship Provider: Embassy of People’s Republic of Bangladesh in Japan
- Applicants must be good citizens with fine character and willing to serve their own countries.
- Applicants must return to their own country and serve as leaders in the fields of health and welfare after completion of their studies at IUHW.
- Applicants must have at least 12-year school education (or equivalent) with good academic record to apply for undergraduate, 16-years or equivalent of education for Master’s Program and 18-years of education or equivalent for Doctorate (PhD) program.
- Applicants must have Japanese language proficiency or equivalent with Japanese Proficiency test (the N2 level), in order to study at IUHW without difficulties.
- Applicants must be in good health.
How To Apply
All application must be made using the scholarship application form which you download from MOHE portal.
Scholarship Application Deadline: 1 November 2011
Malaysia Scholarship Search Terms:
- biasiswa jepun
- biasiswa jepun 2012