ING Insurance presents promising University of Malaya undergraduates, an opportunity to embark on an exciting journey of learning, in pursuit of big dreams and ambitions. At ING Insurance, we embrace a performance culture that emphasizes winning and delivering excellence.
The ING Insurance Scholarship is open to all Malaysians who have gained admission to University of Malaya to pursue First Degree (Honors) courses in the field of studies mentioned below.
- Diploma / Matriculation – Cumulative Grade Point Aggregate (CGPA) of at least 3.50.
- STPM 2010 – at least 3 As and 2 Bs.
- Students currently pursuing First Degree – Current CGPA of at least 3.50.
- Not exceeding 25 years of age on 1 September 2011.
- Have confirmed a place to pursue a First Degree in 2011.
- Good command of the English Language, both written and oral.
- Excellent achievements in both extra-curricular activities and sports.
- Flexible, versatile and possess high teamwork capabilities.
Fields of Study
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) – Mathematics
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Computer Science
- Bachelor of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Economics
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB)
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) – Actuarial and Financial Mathematics
Value of Scholarship
Additional Benefits :
Conditions of Scholarship
- The Scholarship holder is required to enter into a 5-year bond with ING Insurance Berhad upon completion of the course.
- Applicants must not hold any other scholarships/awards without prior approval from ING Insurance Berhad.
- The Scholarship holder is required to do his/her practical training with ING Insurance Berhad for the duration as required by their field of study.
How to apply ?
Please download and complete the application form and enclose documents as listed in the application checklist.
Click here to download the ING Scholarship Application Form
1. Please send your completed application to :
(On bottom left hand corner of envelope, please write : 2011 ING Scholarship Program)
Human Capital Division
ING Insurance Berhad
17th Floor Menara ING,
84 Jalan Raja Chulan,
PO Box 10846
50927 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
2. Alternatively, you can complete the form, scan your documents and email them to email@example.com
Please title your email – 2011 ING Scholarship Program
You may also contact us at 03-20584838 ext 1494/1417/1418/1444
Closing date: 30 September 2011
• Preference will be given to applicants from lower-income families.
• ING Insurance customers or children of ING Insurance customers are encouraged to apply.
Source : ING
Malaysia Scholarship Search Terms:
- actuarial science in malaysia
- actuarial science scholarships malaysia
- actuarial science
- scholarship for actuarial science
- Actuarial science scholarship
- biasiswa um
- scholarship actuarial science
- scholarship for actuarial science 2012 foundation
- malaya university scholarship
- scholarship for actuarial science 2012 malaysia