INTRODUCTION TO GIC
GIC ranks among the world’s top performing fund management businesses. A long term-investor, we have an enviable global network of offices in key financial capitals around the world, Our investment activities span the globe and a wide range of asset classes.
At GIC, our staff have access to the world’s top research houses and exposure to the world’s best financial minds. We are a young and dynamic organisation with many opportunities for professional advancement and intellectual challenge in both the areas of investment and corporate services.
WHO CAN APPLY
You must have consistently outstanding academic records of at least 8 GCE ‘O’ level/SPM distinctions and 4 GCE ‘A’ level/STPM distinctions, or equivalent. You should also be a dynamic individual with an outstanding extra-curricular record. Curent Form 6 students or equivalent are also welcome to apply.
We offer scholarships to suitable candidates of all nationalities in the following fields of study: Business Administration, Economics, Finance/Banking, Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Accountancy and others.
VALUE & CONDITIONS
The scholarships are tenable for:
- 3 â€“ 4 years in universities in the United Kingdom and United States. There is a 6-year bond after graduation
- 5 years in universities in Japan and Germany. There is a 5-year bond after graduation
The value of the award depends on the country of scholarship. It includes tuition fees and allowances for lodging, maintenance, clothing and books. Depending on the country, we also provide medical insurance coverage, excess baggage, return air ticket and other expenses incurred in the course of study.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please send us copies of the following:
- Curriculum vitae (not exceeding one page) with your full name, contact details, present school and a summary of your major achievements
- Certified copies of your GCE ‘O’ level/SPM and GCE ‘A’ level/STPM certificates, or its equivalent
- Information on achievements/awards and participation in extra-curricular activities over the last 2 years
Please send your application to:
The Advertiser (Ref: 2938)
Raffles City P. O. Box 1035, Singapore 911735
Applications must reach us by 28 December 2007.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Malaysia Scholarship Search Terms:
- malaysia oversea scholarship