The 2007 JAL Scholarship Program will be held in Japan from 04Jul to 25Jul, 2007(22days). The scholarship will be awarded on the basis of language ability, capability of global thinking and enthusiastic personality.
Main Theme: CHALLENGES FOR THE FUTURE
- The applicant should be either an undergraduate or a postgraduate university student in Malaysia
- Must have an interest in social contribution and environmental issues.
- Must have a keen interest in Japan.
- Must be of good health, cheerful, and able to get along well with others.
- Must have a strong command of English. In order to effectively participate in the program, participants will be required to have English ability sufficient to understand the lectures and be able to participate in discussions. (If the applicant has taken TOEIC or TOEFL examinations, please provide results.)
How to apply
Please submit an application for the JAL Scholarship Program with an essay on the above theme and submit to Japan Airlines- Malaysia office.
The essay should be approximately 800 words or less, written in English on A4 paper. (Hand-written submissions will not be accepted).
For more information, please contact:
Level 20, Menara Citibank
165 Jalan Ampang
50450 Kuala Lumpur