Project Change – Crowe Horwath Scholarship is a projects where its connects companies with promising young Malaysians to help them further their education and improve their future.
In the monetary terms, tuition fees of up to RM10,000 per annum will be covered. On a more personal level, sponsors will be able to make a positive impact on the lives of talented young Malaysians, and contribute towards building the nation.
Project CHange believes in equal education for deserving young Malaysians, regardless of race and religion, without tying them to the companies that choose to sponsor them.
- A Malaysian citizen
- SPM: minimum 6As / STPM: minimum of 2As
- Aged 22 and below
- Fulfill the necessary academic requirements
- Intend to pursue undergraduate courses at higher learning institutes approved by the Ministry of Education. The course must be relating to a diploma, or bachelor degree
- The applicant must have secured an unconditional offer from a local university prior to applying to Project CHange.
- The course should not exceed four years
- The applicant has no steady income
- The applicant is in full time study
- The monthly income of the parents or guardian of the applicant is RM5,000 or less (combined)- subject to confirmation by relevant authorities
- Be active in extracurricular activities
How To Apply ?
Click here to download the PDF form; you will then have to fill in all the required details, and attach the appropriate documents. You can submit your applications via: Email : firstname.lastname@example.org OR Drop it at this address: – please also attach a soft copy of all your documents
Level 16, Tower C, Megan Avenue II,
Wilayah Persekutuan 12 Jalan Yap Kwan Seng,
50450 Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur
Applications must be received by 5:45 PM on 30 March 2012 at the latest. Shortlisted applicants will be notified within 1 month after the closing date.
For more details, visit http://www.change.my
Malaysia Scholarship Search Terms:
- ijm scholarship