Perdana University offers medical programmes in collaboration with the Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland (RSCI) and the John Hopkins University School of Medicine.
JPA invites eligible Malaysian students to apply for scholarship to study medicine at Perdana University starting 5 May 2012. Students may apply for the scholarship before submitting an application to Perdana University.
- Malaysian nationality,
- Under 25 years of age
- Possesses a full certificate for SPM,
- Possess Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) to qualify for public services ((including credit Malay Oral Test at the SPM level or equivalent qualification recognized by the government) and,
- Healthy and not infected with an STD such as HIV, AIDS, Hepatitis and others.
How To Apply
All application must be made online at Online, via http://esilav2.jpa.gov.my
The closing date is 18 May 2012.
Malaysia Scholarship Search Terms:
- biasiswa perubatan
- mbbs scholarship in malaysia
- biasiswa perubatan 2015
- scholarship for medicine in malaysia 2012
- biasiswa perubatan 2016
- scholarship for medical students malaysia