Samling Global Limited grants annual scholarships to students with outstanding academic credentials and leadership potential, with the aim of enriching Malaysia’s talent and skill force. Through the Samling – Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR) Scholarship Programme, we hope to assist deserving youth of our nation to realize their academic aspirations.
Field of Study
The scholarship is open to students pursuing the following fields of study:
- ARTS : Accounting & Finance
- SCIENCE : Electrical, Mechanical, Materials & Manufacturing
- Students with excellent academic results in SPM and/or STPM seeking admission to UTAR or existing students currently enrolled in UTAR.
- Possess a dynamic personality, excellent communication skills and hold leadership positions in extra-curricular activities.
- Must not be a recipient of any other scholarship, award by any other organization.
- Keen to serve in the Samling Group for a specified period upon completion of their studies.
- Malaysian citizens only. Sarawakians are encouraged to apply.
- RM15,000 per academic year for Arts
- RM18,000 per academic year for Science
How To Apply
Interested students please send a FORMAL email to Lisa Tan, email@example.com to enquire further. We prefer to receive email from yahoo, gmail and ymail only.
Closing date is 30th June 2012.