Axiata National Secondary School Programme
Axiata National Secondary School Programme is part of Axiata Young Talent Programme which aims to develop the youth of today into leaders of tomorrow by sponsoring academically excellent and well-rounded students in leading academic institutions in Malaysia and around the world.
These promising young scholars will be given an experience unlike any other, in the hopes of nurturing and developing them to realise their full potential.
About the Axiata National Secondary School Programme
The first level of the programme is for Secondary School, where students who have displayed academic excellence through the Ujian Penilaian Sekolah Rendah (UPSR) and outstanding extra-curricular activities are sponsored to complete five years of education.
Axiata believes that the five years spent at Secondary School are among the most crucial years of a young individual’s life. It is at this time that they will be exposed to and learn the values and habits that will eventually form the behavioural guidelines for their later years. Our Young Talent Programme is developed with the aim of producing high achieving and competent scholars.
The Secondary School Scholarship (full / partial*) will cover five years of the secondary school education, subject to Axiata Foundation’s terms and conditions at Kolej Yayasan Saad. The programme’s coverage includes all tuition fees, text books, school uniforms and laptops**. A non-curriculum fund will be provided for students to participate in the school based extra-curricular activities.
In addition to the school related fees, Axiata Foundation will also bear the full cost of the Ax-Factor initiatives.
*Partial scholarship is subject to eligibility and household income
**Subject to Terms and Conditions
To be eligible for the National Secondary School Programme, you will have to meet the following criteria,
- You must be a Malaysian citizen or a Malaysian permanent resident
- You must achieve a minimum of 5 A’s in the Ujian Pencapaian Sekolah Rendah (UPSR) trial examinations
- You must consistently be a top ten student in Standard 4, 5 and 6 of your Primary School education
- You must display an active participation in sports, clubs and societies, and/or the performing arts
- You must be proficient in both English and Bahasa Malaysia, and any other spoken and written languages are favourable
- Priority is given to students from low income and rural families
Please have the following information at hand before commencing with the online application form:
- Details of siblings’ scholarship (if applicable)
- Details of parents’ occupation, employer and last drawn monthly salary
- Trial UPSR results
- Participation of extra-curricular activities (if applicable)
Please ensure that a parent or guardian is with you to complete a declaration at the end of the form.
How To Apply ?
To access the application form, you will need to provide your email address, identity card number / birth certificate and select a password. Your email address will serve as your user name. Kindly ensure that you keep your password confidential at all times.
You may return at any time to complete the application form before the deadline of the scholarship application. At any time, all candidates may view their status of application on-line upon final submission. To do so, candidates are required to use the same login details.
You can apply Axiata National Secondary School Programme HERE.
All applications for Axiata National Secondary School Programme must be submitted online and must be received no later than Midnight, 7 September 2012.
For more details of Axiata National Secondary School Programme, visit www.axiatafoundation.com/
Malaysia Scholarship Search Terms:
- yayasan saad scholarship
- kolej yayasan saad scholarship
- biasiswa kolej yayasan saad
- Biasiswa axiata 2013
- biasiswa yayasan saad
- kys scholarship
- kolej yayasan saad
- biasiswa kysm
- how to get into kolej yayasan saad
- yayasan saad scholarship fees