ING Scholarship Award (Local)
ING Malaysia invites eligible candidates to apply for their ING Scholarship Award (Local) for year 2012 to pursue bachelor degree programme.
At ING Insurance, we are eager to offer scholarships and work placement for people who are eager to learn. We offer a challenging yet nurturing, demanding yet rewarding place of work; where your learning and ideas will find fertile ground to grow.
As with our brand promise ‘With You For Life’, we offer young Malaysians the opportunity to realize their fullest potential and to learn without boundaries.
The ING Insurance Scholarship is open to all Malaysians who have gained admission to the following Top 10 local universities as ranked by QS World University Rankings to pursue First Degree (Honors):
- Universiti Malaya (UM)
- Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM)
- Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM)
- Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM)
- Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)
- International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM)
- Universiti Malaysia Sarawak
- Multimedia University
- Universiti Teknologi Mara
- Universiti Teknologi Petronas (UTP)
- Diploma / Matriculation – Cumulative Grade Point Aggregate (CGPA) of at least 3.50.
- STPM 2010 – at least 3 As and 2 Bs.
- Students currently pursuing First Degree – Current CGPA of at least 3.50.
- Not exceeding 25 years of age on 1 September 2012.
- Have confirmed a place to pursue a First Degree in 2012.
- Good command of the English Language, both written and oral.
- Excellent achievements in both extra-curricular activities and sports.
- Flexible, versatile and possess high teamwork capabilities.
Field of Studies
The scholarship is for those who pursuing studies in the following fields :
- Business Administration
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Actuarial and Financial Mathematics
Tenure of Scholarship
Minimum period required by the recipient to complete the course.
Conditions of Scholarship
- The Scholarship holder is required to enter into a 5-year bond with ING Insurance Berhad upon completion of the course.
- Applicants must not hold any other scholarships/awards without prior approval from ING Insurance Berhad.
- The Scholarship holder is required to do his/her practical training with ING Insurance Berhad for the duration as required by their field of study.
How to Apply ING Scholarship Award (Local)
Please download and complete the application form and enclose documents as listed in the application checklist. (Download Scholarship FORM)
Please send your completed application to :
(On bottom left hand corner of envelope, please write : 2012 ING Scholarship Program)
Human Capital Division
ING Insurance Berhad
17th Floor Menara ING,
84 Jalan Raja Chulan,
PO Box 10846
50927 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Alternatively, you can complete the form, scan your documents and email them to [email protected] : Please title your email – 2012 ING Scholarship Program
You may also contact us at 03-2058 4838 ext 1417 / 1444 / 1420 / 1494
The Closing date for ING Scholarship Award (Local) is 14 September 2012
• Preference will be given to applicants from lower-income families.
• ING Insurance customers or children of ING Insurance customers are encouraged to apply.
For more information on ING Scholarship Award, visit official scholarship page.
Malaysia Scholarship Search Terms:
- biasiswa ing insurance (1)
- biasiswa ing insurance 2013 (1)
- biasiswa insurance ing 2013 (1)
- Degree scholarship in malaysia (1)
- free scholarship of bacholar degree in malasiya (1)
- ib diploma scholarships for september 2013 in Bangladesh (1)
- ing biasiswa (1)
- ing scholarship (1)
- program biasiswa 1 malaysia (1)