Albukhary Scholarship Awards 2012/13
Albukhary Foundation is pleased to announce its 2012/2013 scholarships for disadvantaged, underprivileged and marginalised applicants for admission into AiU, in Kedah, Malaysia. The Scholarship provides full tuition fee, accommodation, meals, teaching-learning requirements and medical insurance. Successful applicants from very poor families are also entitled to monthly allowance.
The Scholarship awarded shall include the following:-
- Tuition fees
- Insurance and general hospitalisation
- Monthly allowances (on a case-to-case basis)
- Not older than 22 years old at the point of admission
- Healthy physically and mentally
- Pass SPM/GSCE O Level or equivalent with 5 credits/above average pass including English and Mathematics
- Obtained IELTS Band 4.5 or TOEFL 470 or
- Obtained passing mark for admission into Foundation Studies in AIU English Placement Test
Fields of Study
English, Business, IT
How To Apply
Application form can be obtained athttp://www.aiu.edu.my/downloads. Kindly, submit the following supporting documents:
- Certified copies of National Identification/passport or any authorised identification.
- Certified copies of GCE ‘O’ Level/A Level, SPM/STPM, or any other equivalent certificates.
- Certified copies of School Leaving Certificate/References.
- 2 Referees Recommendation Letter (in sealed envelope).
- 4 recent passport-size, colour photographs.
- 2 photos of your house (inside and outside).
- Evidence of English Proficiency Examination (IELTS, TOEFL or equivalent).
- Financial Statement/Confirmation of parent’s income for the past three (3) months.
- Certified copies of any other relevant documents i.e. Death Certificate of Parent(s), co-curriculum activities etc.
- Evidence of Other Funding/assistance.
* The documents above must be mailed to the following address:
Admissions and Records Unit
Albukhary International University
Jalan Tun Abdul Razak,
05200 Alor Setar,
Kedah Darul Aman, Malaysia
The closing date for this scholarship is 31 March 2013
Phone: +604 7747 300
Fax: +604 7747 310
Malaysia Scholarship Tips
We have few articles that worth to read on how to apply scholarship in Malaysia, don’t miss to read all of them at Malaysia Scholarship Tips Section. If you don’t have any resume / cv yet, get your first resume now and bring it during your scholarship interview, we have few resumes templates for your use.
Malaysia Scholarship Search Terms:
- yayasan bukhari scholarship 2015