ASEAN Scholarships 2013 : Secondary One Scholarships
ASEAN Scholarship 2013 is now opened for application. Students from Malaysia who wish to enter Singapore schools at the Secondary 1 level under the ASEAN Scholarships are welcome to apply for the Secondary 1 awards. Candidates who are not short-listed for the scholarships may be considered for the Merit Awards.
Students who meet the following criteria are invited to apply for the scholarship:
- Nationals of Malaysia
- Born between 1999–2001
- Currently in Standard 6 or Form 1
- Have done consistently well in their school examinations
- Proficiency in English and a good record of participation in co-curricular activities will be an advantage
Terms and Conditions
- Allowance of S$2,200 (Secondary) / S$2,400 (Pre-University) per annum with hostel accommodation
- Settling-in allowance of S$400 (once only)
- Economy class air passage (for East Malaysians) or S$50 transport allowance (for West Malaysians) to Singapore and back to home country upon completion of scholarship term
- Waiver of school fees (excluding miscellaneous fees)
- Waiver of GCE O-Level and A-Level (or equivalent) examination fees (once only, if applicable)
- Subsidised medical benefits and accident insurance cover
- Bridging course (if applicable, in Singapore before start of course)
- There is no bond attached to the scholarship
How to Apply ?
Applicants are to apply on-line by using the online application system.
If you encounter difficulties in the online application system, you may contact our customer service centre at +65 6872 2220.
The application period for the AY2014 ASEAN Scholarships for Malaysia is from 4 February 2013 (6.00 am) to 28 March 2013 (10.00 pm).
Malaysia Scholarship Tips
We have few articles that worth to read on how to apply scholarship in Malaysia, don’t miss to read all of them at Malaysia Scholarship Tips Section. If you don’t have any resume / cv yet, get your first resume now and bring it during your scholarship interview, we have few templates for your use.