Khazanah Watan Scholarship Progamme 2013
About Yayasan Khazanah
At Yayasan Khazanah, we don’t just select scholars with exceptional intelligence, drive and a track record of accomplishments; we look for potential leaders who can redefine the future.
Our hope is to groom the next generation of leaders in businesses and industries so that you can transform and make substantial contributions to Malaysia’s government-linked companies (GLCs) and other top organisations in the country or around the world.
About Khazanah Watan Scholarship Programme 2013
The Khazanah Watan Scholarship is a prestigious award that offers opportunities for talented and high-achieving Malaysians to pursue Undergraduate and Postgraduate studies at selected leading local universities.
The aim of the Khazanah Watan Scholarship Programme is two-fold; to train Malaysia’s brightest talents to transform its GLCs into competitive business locally and internationally; and to encourage individuals with excellent academic credentials to lead and participate in research initiatives that will contribute to the advancement of the universities’ reputation in research and innovation.
List of Approved University for Khazanah Global Scholarship Progamme 2013
The scholarship is open to all Malaysians planning to pursue or are currently pursuing undergraduate and postgraduate studies at top universities as follows :
|The approved lists of universities in Malaysia by Yayasan Khazanah as below:|
|2.||Universiti Tenaga Nasional|
|3.||Universiti Islam Antarabangsa|
|5.||Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia|
|6.||Universiti Putra Malaysia|
|7.||Universiti Sains Malaysia|
|8.||Universiti Teknologi Malaysia|
|9.||Newcastle University Medicine Malaysia (NUMed)|
|10.||International Medical University Malaysia (IMU)|
|General Terms and Conditions|
|1.||Posses strong leadership skills and active participation in extra-curricular, social or voluntary activities|
|2.||A personal statement (for undergraduate study) or a research outline/ thesis summary (for postgraduate study) is required|
|3.||Applicants must have a consistent and outstanding academic achievement record as follows:|
|Undergraduate (Bachelor Degree)|
|1.||Obtained admission to pursue studies or currently in the first year of a Bachelor Degree programme at renowned selected universities in Malaysia|
|2.||Obtained a minimum of 3As and 1B for STPM or GCE A-Levels or a minimum CGPA 3.50 / 4.00 for Pre-University or Foundation or Matriculation Programme|
|3.||Not exceeding 21 years of age as at the enrolment date for the Bachelor Degree programme|
|1.||Obtained admission to pursue studies at renowned selected universities in Malaysia (Conditional offer can be considered)|
|2.||Obtained a Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum CGPA 3.50 / 4.00 or a Second Class Upper|
|3.||Not exceeding 40 years of age as at the enrolment date for the Master programme|
|1.||Obtained admission to pursue studies or currently in the first year of a Doctoral Degree programme at renowned selected universities in Malaysia. (Conditional offer can be considered)|
|2.||Obtained a Master Degree with a distinction or a minimum CGPA 3.50 / 4.00 or ‘A’ grade average and/or excellent examiners’ report if the Master Degree is by research|
|3.||Obtained a Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum CGPA 3.50 / 4.00 or Second Class upper or an ‘A’ grade average or equivalent|
|4.||Not exceeding 40 years of age as at the enrolment date for the Doctorate programme|
How To Apply ?
All application for Yayasan Khazanah Scholarship must be made online at Yayasan Khazanah portal.
Closing date of application for Yayasan Khazanah Scholarship is 7th April 2013, 11:59pm.
- All communications will be done via email only (please check your inbox including junk mail).
- Closing date for the online application is on 7th April 2013, 11:59pm.
- If you do not receive any information by 15th April 2013, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
- For undergraduate, you are required to upload a personal statement in pdf format to complete your online application (Title: Why Khazanah Nasional Scholarship is for you and how you can contribute to the good governance practice and leadership development of Malaysia).
- For postgraduate, you are required to upload your research outline or thesis summary to complete your online application.
- You may view and able to amend your application and must submit before or by the closing date for application. Once the closing date has passed, you will no longer able to view your application.
- You will receive 2 emails after you have created and submitted your online application; Email on the user id and password as well as email to notify the system has received your application.
- To ensure good experience during your online application, you are advised to use the following browsers (up to latest 2 versions of each browsers):
- Internet Explorer (IE7, IE8 and IE9)
- Google Chrome
Other browsers may work well with the application, but their compatibility is not guaranteed.
- Only online submission of application forms will be entertained. If you have any difficulties submitting your application online, please call 03-2034 4768, 03-2034 0427, 03-2034 0193 or 03-2034 4783.
Malaysia Scholarship Tips
We have few articles that worth to read on how to apply scholarship in Malaysia, don’t miss to read all of them at Malaysia Scholarship Tips Section. If you don’t have any resume / cv yet, get your first resume now and bring it during your scholarship interview, we have few templates for your use.