Khazanah Watan Scholarship Programme – Undergraduate 2014
Khazanah Watan Scholarship Pogramme – Undergraduate 2014
Sponsor : Yayasan Khazanah
Fund Type : Scholarship
Target Recipient : Undergraduate /Local
Sponsor Contact :
Facebook: Yayasan Khazanah
Contact No: 03-2034 4768, 03-2034 0427, 03-2034 0193 or03-2034 4783.
Khazanah Watan Scholarship Programme – Undergraduate 2014 Details
The Khazanah Watan Scholarship is a prestigious award that offers opportunities for talented and high-achieving Malaysians to pursue Undergraduate and Postgraduate studies at selected leading local universities.
The aim of the Khazanah Watan Scholarship Programme is two-fold; to train Malaysia’s brightest talents to transform its GLCs into competitive business locally and internationally; and to encourage individuals with excellent academic credentials to lead and participate in research initiatives that will contribute to the advancement of the universities’ reputation in research and innovation.
General Terms and Conditions
- Possess strong leadership skills and active participation in extra-curricular, social or voluntary activities
- A personal statement (Title: Why Khazanah Nasional Scholarship is for you and how you can contribute to the good governance practice and leadership development of Malaysia) is required
- Applicants must have a consistent and outstanding academic achievement record as stated below
- Obtained admission to pursue studies or currently in the first year of a Bachelor Degree programme at renowned selected universities in Malaysia
- Obtained a minimum of 3As and 1B for STPM or GCE A-Levels or a minimum CGPA 3.50 / 4.00 for Pre-University or Foundation or Matriculation Programme
- Not exceeding 21 years of age as at the enrolment date for the Scholarship programme
How To Apply Khazanah Watan Scholarship Programme – Undergraduate 2014 ?
Application for Khazanah Scholarship must be made online at Yayasan Khazanah scholarship portal.
The deadline for the Khazanah Watan Scholarship Programme – Undergraduate 2014 application is 30 March 2014.
- All communications will be done via email only (please check your inbox including junk mail).
- Closing date for the online application is on 30th March 2014, 11:59pm.
- If you do not receive any information by 3rd April 2014, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
- All applicants (Post-SPM, Undergraduates and Postgraduates) are required to upload a personal statement in pdf format to complete your online application (Title: Why Khazanah Nasional Scholarship is for you and how you can contribute to the good governance practice and leadership development of Malaysia).
- For postgraduate (research or mixed mode), you are required to upload your research outline or thesis summary to complete your online application.
- You are not allowed to apply for more than one scholarship programme in every cycle. Yayasan Khazanah has the right to not accept applications if the same applicant applies for more than one programme.
- All applications must be completed before submission. Required documents must be attached for further processing.
- You will receive a notification email after you have submitted your online application.
- To ensure good experience during your online application, you are advised to use the following browsers (up to latest 2 versions of each browsers):
- Internet Explorer (IE7, IE8 and IE9)
- Google Chrome
Other browsers may work well with the application, but their compatibility is not guaranteed.
YK Scholarship Programme for 1st Intake 2014
|No||Description of activities||Date|
(Berita Harian, Utusan Malaysia, NST, The Star)
|15, 16 & 25 March 2014|
|2.||Online application||15 March (9.00a.m) -
30 March 2014
|3.||Closing Date||30 March 2014
|4.||First stage : Reasoning Ability Test (Online Test)
(Global, Cambridge & Watan)
|4 – 7 April 2014|
|5.||Second stage : Competency Assessment & Interview
(Global & Cambridge)
|15 – 16 April 2014|
|6.||Second stage : Competency Assessment & Interview
|17 April 2014|
|7.||Third stage : Interview with Senior Management
(Global & Cambridge)
|5 – 6 May 2014|
|8.||Final stage : Interview with Senior Management
|7 – 8 May 2014|
|9.||Final stage : Interview with Board of Trustees
(Global & Cambridge)
|19 – 20 May 2014|
Note: The dates are subject to change and confirmation will be sent via email for successful candidates ONLY.
Malaysia Scholarship Tips
We have few articles that worth to read on how to apply scholarship in Malaysia, don’t miss to read all of them at Malaysia Scholarship Tips Section. If you don’t have any resume / cv yet, get your first resume now and bring it during your scholarship interview, we have few templates for your use.