UEM Scholarship Programme 2013
The UEM Scholarship Programme is an annual programme that supports the nation’s objectives of creating elite scholars and serves as a talent supply chain in developing future leaders for the country. The programme offers scholarships for deserving outstanding and high-achieving Malaysians UEM Scholarships (Local). The UEM Scholarships (Local) is now open for application from 25 August to 15 September 2013
* Undergraduate studies at selected IPTAs/local public universities.
1. Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)
2. Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM)
3. Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM)
4. Universiti Malaya (UM)
5. Universiti Islam Antarabangsa Malaysia (UIAM)
6. Universiti Sians Malaysia (USM)
7. Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM)
8. Universiti Teknologi Mara (UiTM) – All Branches
9. Multimedia University (MMU)
10. Universiti Teknologi Petronas (UTP)
11. Universiti Tenaga Nasional (UNITEN)
*Universities other than the above will not be considered.
In nurturing our scholars, leadership training and development activities with job attachments within the UEM Group of Companies are provided throughout the programme and within the bonded period.
Field of Study
The scholarships are available for any of the disciplines below:
* Business (Finance/Business Management/Accounting/Economics)
*Built Environment (Quantity Surveying/Town Planning/Land Surveying/Building Services/Building Management)
* Engineering (Civil/Mechanical)
*All courses are subject to trustees’ approval in the year of offering.
* STPM or matriculation students in 2013, results announced recently, for university enrollment in September 2013
* Outstanding Academic achievement in STPM/Matriculation with minimum CGPA of 3.50
All applicants must be Malaysian citizens. Proficient in English, hardworking, and possess positive personality traits. Having an outstanding extra-curricular record will be advantageous to your application.
The scholarship covers academic expenses including tuition and examination fees, air-fares (for overseas study), insurance, as well as allowances for books, computer and subsistence.
How to apply
Application for UEM scholarship programme 2013 must be made online at UEM website.
The UEM Scholarships (Local) is open until 15 September 2013.
Scholarship Provider Info
Website : www.uem.com.my
Email : email@example.com
Phone : +603 2727 6850 / 6851/ 6847.
Malaysia Scholarship Tips
We have few articles that worth to read on how to apply scholarship in Malaysia, don’t miss to read all of them at Malaysia Scholarship Tips Section. If you don’t have any resume / cv yet, get your first resume now and bring it during your scholarship interview, we have few templates for your use.
Terms and Conditions
- The applicant must have a good command of written and spoken English.
- The applicant must not be bonded to other institutions or organizations.
- The successful applicant shall not accept any other scholarships or forms of financial aid from other sources whatsoever while his/her agreement with UEM Group is still in force.
- The successful applicants are subject to (i) the terms and conditions stated in the scholarship and bond agreement, which the successful applicants and respective guarantors are required to enter with UEM Group; and (ii) pass a medical examination at any one of UEM’s panel clinics/hospitals.
- Each applicant is responsible for all cost incurred in the course of applying for the UEM Group Scholarships.
- UEM Group shall not be responsible or liable for any problem, loss or damage of whatsoever nature suffered by the applicant(s) due to any delay and/or failure in submitting his/her application online as a result of any network, communication or system error, interruption and/or failure experienced by the applicant’s internet service provider and/or by UEM Group.
- All decisions of UEM Group in any matter in relations to the UEM Group Scholarships shall be final and no discussion or correspondence will be entertained.
- The applicants must complete all details requested by UEM Group as stated on UEM’s website and submit the same online on the respective closing dates as detailed on the website. Only applications submitted online shall be accepted.
- Only short-listed applicants will be notified by telephone call for an interview.
- The short-listed applicants must bring his/her original certificates during the interview.
- All application form submitted online must be printed by the applicant and must be acknowledged legally by Group A Government Servant or commended by ADUN/JKKK Head/Ketua Kampung.
Malaysia Scholarship Search Terms:
- uem scholarship 2013 application form