ACCA Simpson Scholarship 2013
The Simpson Scholarship exists to reward talented ACCA students who have already proven themselves to be of sufficient merit and distinction in ACCA examinations.
Each year, the Simpson Scholarship will fund the ACCA examination and registration fees of five students for a period of five years or until they become members – whichever happens first.
In order to be eligible for the Scholarship, applicants must meet the qualification criteria and submit a 1,000 word essay.
If you meet the eligibility criteria for the Scholarship then the next step is to submit your application to ACCA.
You, the applicant, must write an essay entitled:
‘How the award of a Scholarship will help me to realise my full potential’.
- You are registered as an ACCA student, and
- You have paid your fees for the year ahead, and
- You have no other fees outstanding, and
- You have completed and achieved an average of 80% or more in the Knowledge module (Papers F1–F3) of the Fundamentals level of the ACCA Qualification – at your first attempt, or
- If you have exemptions from the Knowledge module (Papers F1–F3) of the Fundamentals level, then you must have achieved 66% or more in at least two ACCA Qualification papers in the Fundamentals Skills module – at your first attempt, and
- You have completed the 2010 PER return.
The winners of the Scholarship will have the following fees paid on their behalf, from the Scholarship Fund, for a maximum of five years from the date of the award or until they have become members – whichever happens first.
Payment of ACCA:
- examination fees
- annual student subscription fees
- annual affiliate subscription fees
- membership admission fee*
As an added bonus, ACCA’s Platinum Approved Learning Partner – content, BPP Learning Media – have kindly agreed to provide the Scholarship winners with a set of learning materials for each ACCA paper they are studying.
* This does not include the annual membership subscription fee*
How To apply
Submit your application to email@example.com
Closing date for ACCA Simpson Scholarship 2013 application is 3 May 2013.
Scholarship Provider Info
Website : www.accaglobal.com/en/scholarships.html
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Malaysia Scholarship Tips
We have few articles that worth to read on how to apply scholarship in Malaysia, don’t miss to read all of them at Malaysia Scholarship Tips Section. If you don’t have any resume / cv yet, get your first resume now and bring it during your scholarship interview, we have few templates for your use.
Malaysia Scholarship Search Terms:
- biasiswa acca
- acca scholarship malaysia 2016
- acca loan for students malaysia 2016
- acca malaysia
- biasiswa jpa for acca
- JPA ACCA
- sample essays for simpsons scholarship of acca