MREPC Scholarship 2013
The MREPC Scholarship Award is back!
Malaysian Rubber Export Promotion Council (MREPC) is an agency under the Ministry of Plantation Industries and Commodities that facilitates the export of quality rubber products worldwide.
The MREPC Scholarship Awards seeks to attract and retain top talent in the rubber product industry. We are calling all deserving Malaysians to take up the challenge with us as Malaysia continues to soar as the world’s leading player in rubber products manufacturing industry.
What do we offer?
- Tuition fees (full or partial)
- Living allowance
- Internship opportunities
- Employment opportunities upon graduation
Are you the ONE?
Malaysian citizen and be a full time student in IPTA/ local IPTS
Outstanding academic results in SPM and STPM or equivalent, as well as undergraduate programme (if any)
- Secured placement or currently pursuing undergraduate study programme (Year 1 or 2) at IPTA/IPTS
- Active participation in extracurricular activities or community service
Not be in receipt of any other scholarship, financial aid or award
- Able to provide two credible guarantors
We want YOU!
- Engineering – chemical, mechanical, electrical/ electronic, industrial, material, energy
- Polymer science & technology
- Environmental studies
- Economics/ Marketing/ Business studies/ Statistical analysis/ IT
Look no further!
Log on to www.mrepc.com and submit your application online, no later than 30 July 2013.
Scholarship Provider Info
Website : www.mrepc.com
Malaysia Scholarship Tips
We have few articles that worth to read on how to apply scholarship in Malaysia, don’t miss to read all of them at Malaysia Scholarship Tips Section. If you don’t have any resume / cv yet, get your first resume now and bring it during your scholarship interview, we have few templates for your use.