Tan Sri Ahmad Razali Merit Scholarship Award
Any of the degree programme or foundation programme leading to a degree at UCSI University, EXCEPT for Medicine and Pharmacy.
Opened to Malaysian students who demonstrate excellent academic achievements and exemplary leadership attributes, participate actively in extracurricular activities and have received outstanding recognition due to notable achievement.
- SPM : 10A+/As and above in the relevant subjects, including English Language
- STPM : CGPA ? 3.80 with relevant subjects taken into consideration
- A-Level : 3As in relevant subjects
- Malaysian MOHE Matriculation : CGPA ? 3.80 with relevant subjects taken into consideration
- UEC : 8As and above in the relevant subjects, including English Language
- SAM & CPU : Aggregate ? 90%
- Diploma : CGPA ? 3.80
- IB : ? 40
- Or any other equivalent qualification
Scholarship applicants for Music and Nursing programmes are required to meet and satisfy the additional qualifying criteria set up by the respective school through direct application.
Minimum requirements for Music programmes :
- Classical Music – Minimum Grade 8 for music Theory and Practical.
- Contemporary Music – Minimum Grade 7 for Music Theory and Practical
- Candidates must attend a compulsory selection audition and placement tests.
This scholarship award offers FULL tuition fee waiver plus shared accommodation on campus
How To Apply
To apply through UCSI University, applicant may download the form from
Scholarship Provider Info
UCSI University, South Wing KL Campus,
1 Jalan Menara Gading, UCSI Heights, 56000 Cheras, Kuala Lumpur
UCSI University Trust
UCSI University, North Wing KL Campus,
Jalan Choo Lip Kung, Taman Taynton View,56000 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: +603 9101 8880/
Fax: +603 9132 8800
All Scholarship and Bursary applications and enquiries can be made by writing to email@example.com
Sep 2013 Intake : 2 Aug 2013
Malaysia Scholarship Tips
We have few articles that worth to read on how to apply scholarship in Malaysia, don’t miss to read all of them at Malaysia Scholarship Tips Section. If you don’t have any resume / cv yet, get your first resume now and bring it during your scholarship interview, we have few templates for your use.