UCSI University Trust Scholarship 2013
Any of the degree programme or foundation programme leading to a degree at UCSI University, EXCEPT for Medicine and Pharmacy.
Opened to Malaysian and International students to candidates who demonstrate outstanding academic achievements and active participation in extracurricular activities.
- SPM : 7A+/A(s) and above in the relevant subjects, including English Language
- STPM : CGPA ? 3.40 with relevant subjects taken into consideration
- A-Level : 3Bs in relevant subjects
- Malaysian MOHE Matriculation : CGPA ? 3.40 with relevant subjects taken into consideration
- UEC : 5As and above in the relevant subjects, including English Language
- SAM & CPU : Aggregate ? 80%
- Diploma : CGPA ? 3.40
- IB : ? 36
- Or any other equivalent qualification
Scholarship applicants for Music and Nursing programmes are required to meet and satisfy the additional qualifying criteria set up by the respective school through direct application.
Minimum requirements for Music programmes :
- Classical Music – Minimum Grade 7 for music Theory and 8 for Practical.
- Contemporary Music – Minimum Grade 6 for Music Theory and Practical or lower grades may be considered.
- Candidates must attend a compulsory selection audition and placement tests.
This scholarship award offers tuition fee waiver (partial or full) to candidates who demonstrate outstanding academic achievements and active participation in extracurricular activities.
UCSI University Trust Sports Bursary
Any degree programme or foundation programme leading to a degree at UCSI University, EXCEPT for Medicine, Pharmacy and Nursing.
Opened to Malaysians only, this Bursary is available to any state and/or national athlete verified by the National Sports Council of Malaysia and the respective Sports Association.
State Athlete A player who represents the state in sports at the national level games/ sports/events
National Athlete A player who represents the country in sports at the regional and international level games/sports/events
Successful state athlete applicants will be awarded a 75% tuition fee waiver while national athlete applicants will receive a 100% tuition fee waiver to study at UCSI University.
2 august 2013
How To Apply
Scholarship Provider Info
UCSI University, South Wing KL Campus,
1 Jalan Menara Gading, UCSI Heights, 56000 Cheras, Kuala Lumpur
UCSI University Trust
UCSI University, North Wing KL Campus,
Jalan Choo Lip Kung, Taman Taynton View,56000 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: +603 9101 8880/
Fax: +603 9132 8800
Email: [email protected]
All Scholarship and Bursary applications and enquiries can be made by writing to [email protected]
Malaysia Scholarship Tips
We have few articles that worth to read on how to apply scholarship in Malaysia, don’t miss to read all of them at Malaysia Scholarship Tips Section. If you don’t have any resume / cv yet, get your first resume now and bring it during your scholarship interview, we have few templates for your use.