PhD Scholarship at Monash University, Malaysia
School of Business, Monash University Malaysia
This PhD appointment is based on a full-time mode of study. We are seeking a PhD student with a background in management, psychology, organisational studies or related discipline to work on a government funded project on the topic of career choice behaviour. The scholarship is offered on a competitive basis via ranking of an applicant’s academic merit. The scholarship covers full tuition fees and provisional arrangements will be made towards a monthly stipend.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Complete a PhD project in the area of career choice behaviour under the supervision of designated supervisors, within the expected time frame.
- Provide research assistance in our government-funded project.
- Completed an Undergraduate Honours degree with a full-time year of research and an examined thesis or Masters Degree with a significant research component, leading to an honours degree class I or class IIA level (or equivalent); in the disciplines of management, psychology, organisational studies or related areas.
- Preferably a Malaysian citizen.
- An independent and motivated learner
- Possesses excellent oral, written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Meet the eligibility to enrol as a PhD student at Monash University Malaysia: http://www.monash.edu.my/study/postgraduate-and-research/business/phd.
How To Apply
Interested applicants are to submit an academic CV to Dr. Chong Yit Sean at [email protected] by 31 December 2013.
Malaysia Scholarship Tips
We have few articles that worth to read on how to apply scholarship in Malaysia, don’t miss to read all of them at Malaysia Scholarship Tips Section. If you don’t have any resume / cv yet, get your first resume now and bring it during your scholarship interview, we have few templates for your use.
Malaysia Scholarship Search Terms:
- what to include in cv degree scholarships malaysia