Tuanku Abdul Rahman Scholarship (BTAR) 2015
Sponsor : Yayasan Tuanku Abdul Rahman
Fund Type : Scholarship
Target Recipient : Undergraduate
Sponsor Contact :
This prestigious and exclusive scholarship is offered to excellent students with high leadership talent. It provides financial support to potential graduates who are pursuing studies at Bachelor’s Degree level at any IPTA or IPTS in the country. Recipients of this scholarship are named Tunku Scholars.
i) Citizen of Malaysia.
(ii) Not more than 25 years of age at the closing date.
- School leavers of STPM / Asasi / Matriculation / Diploma * who achieved a CGPA of 3.50 and above.
- The application is also open to full-time graduates of Bachelor’s Degree at IPTA or IPTS in the country who obtain a minimum CGPA of 3.50, and have at least 2 years remaining to finish their studies.
- Credit in Bahasa Malaysia and English Language at SPM level.
- Possesses the characteristics of outstanding leadership and active participation in extra-curricular activities, especially at school or university.
* The awarding of BTAR is subject to the applicant receiving entry into a local IPT in the country.
- Short-listed applicants will be required to attend a Leadership Traits Observation programme and attend the Selection Interview sessions arranged by YTAR.
The scholarship amount is in accordance to the current approved amount.
Application must be made by using the Scholarship Application Form and to be sent to :
Yayasan Tunku Abdul Rahman
A-10-10 Menara UOA Bangsar
No. 5 Jalan Bangsar Utama 1
59000 Bangsar, KL
The deadline for Tuanku Abdul Rahman Scholarship (BTAR) 2015 is 15 April 2015
Malaysia Scholarship Tips
We have few articles that worth to read on how to apply scholarship in Malaysia, don’t miss to read all of them at Malaysia Scholarship Tips Section. If you don’t have any resume / cv yet, get your first resume now and bring it during your scholarship interview, we have few templates for your use.
Malaysia Scholarship Search Terms:
- yayasan tunku abdul rahman