Securities Commission Malaysia Scholarship 2014
Sponsor : Securities Commission Malaysia
Fund Type : Scholarship
Target Recipient : Pre-University / Undergraduate
Sponsor Contact :
Securities Commission Malaysia Scholarship 2014 Details
The Securities Commission Malaysia (SC) is looking for the best and brightest young people to pursue their education and begin a rewarding and challenging career with us.We groom and grow young talents with the potential to excel in disciplines related to the capital market:
- Actuarial Science
- Financial Mathematics
- Financial Engineering
- Islamic Finance And Banking
Excellent career prospects and opportunities await successful candidates upon completion of their studies. As a regulator of the Malaysian capital market, the SC provides exceptional exposure, hands-on experience and a challenging and stimulating environment.
PRE UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIPS
- For pre-university courses at recognised local institutions (A-levels, foundation, matriculation and diploma courses)
- Academic Requirements : Minimum 9As in SPM 2013
- Others : Below 19 years of age
- For first degree courses at top universities locally and abroad
- Academic Requirements : Minimum 3As and 1B+ in STPM or 3As in A-levels or 3.5 CGPA at Diploma/Matriculation level
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Active in both co-curricular activities and sports
- Excellent verbal and writing skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Not a scholarship recipient of another organisation
The scholarship covers full academic fees, books, subsistence and other miscellaneous allowances. Conditional offers will be provided to successful candidates subject to gaining admission into a top institution/university. Candidates are required to serve the SC for a stipulated period upon completion of tertiary education.
How To Apply Securities Commission Malaysia Scholarship 2014 ?
Application for Securities Commission Malaysia Scholarship 2014 must be made online at SC PORTAL
The deadline for the Securities Commission Malaysia Scholarship 2014 application is 3 April 2014.
Malaysia Scholarship Tips
We have few articles that worth to read on how to apply scholarship in Malaysia, don’t miss to read all of them at Malaysia Scholarship Tips Section. If you don’t have any resume / cv yet, get your first resume now and bring it during your scholarship interview, we have few templates for your use.