MMC Scholarship 2014
Sponsor : MMC Corporation
Fund Type : Scholarship
Target Recipient : Pre-University/ undergraduate
Sponsor Contact :
MMC Scholarship 2014 Details
MMC is a leading utilities and infrastructure group, with diverse interests in energy and utilities, ports & logistics and engineering & construction. In playing our role to support the nation’s capability building efforts, MMC is offering a scholarship programme to be awarded to deserving and academically outstanding Malaysian students in recognition of their achievements.
We are looking for talented individuals who have achieved excellent results in their recent SPM examination, demonstrated outstanding leadership qualities and active participation in extracurricular activities. Through this scholarship programme, we intend to nurture and develop these exceptional individuals to achieve success in their professional endeavours by sending them to leading universities.
The eligibility criteria for this scholarship as follows:
- Malaysian citizen.
- SPM 2013 (minimum of 8As or equivalent).
- Not exceeding 18 years of age as at the enrolment date for the foundation programme.
General Requirements & Information
- Applicants should have demonstrated leadership capabilities through active involvement in extra-curricular, social and voluntary activities.
- Applicants should possess excellent command of spoken and written English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Applicants should possess strong personal values.
- Applicants must not be bonded by any other body or organisation.
- Successful applicants shall not accept any other scholarships or forms of financial aid from other sources whatsoever while his/her agreement with MMC is still in force.
- All decisions of MMC in any matter in relation to the MMC Scholarships shall be final and no discussion or correspondence will be entertained.
- The applicants must complete all details requested by MMC as stated on MMC ‘s website and submit the same online by the closing date as detailed on the website. Only applications submitted online shall be accepted.
- Only short-listed applicants will be notified for an interview.
Field Of Studies
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Quantity Surveying
Value of Scholarship
The scholarship covers academic expenses including registration, admission, tuition and examination fees, monthly allowance for living expenses and annual textbook allowance.
How To Apply MMC Scholarship 2014 ?
All applications for the MMC Scholarship Programme must be made online at http://scholarship.mmc.com.my/
The deadline for the MMC Scholarship 2014 application is 6 April 2014.
Malaysia Scholarship Tips
We have few articles that worth to read on how to apply scholarship in Malaysia, don’t miss to read all of them at Malaysia Scholarship Tips Section. If you don’t have any resume / cv yet, get your first resume now and bring it during your scholarship interview, we have few templates for your use.