TOP Glove Scholarship 2014
Sponsor : TOP Glove
Fund Type : Scholarship
Target Recipient : undergraduate at IPTA
Sponsor Contact :
TOP Glove Scholarship 2014 Details
Scholarship fund is established with objective of offering scholarship to qualified students who are pursuing full time degree courses at local public universities.
- Age below 25 years old
- Good academic results in STPM
- Has gained acceptance into local public universities
- Active in co-curriculum activities
- Poor family background
Field of Study
Preferred Discipline for Scholarship Application
- Mechanical / Electrical / Chemical Engineering
- Chemistry / Bio Chemistry / Physics / Mathematics
- Polymer Science / Applied Science
- Civil Engineering
- Scholarship amounting to RM 7, 000 per year for Arts, Law, Management undergraduate students.
- Scholarship amounting to RM 8, 000 per year for Science and Engineering undergraduate students.
- Scholarship amounting to RM 9, 000 per year for Medicine and Dentistry undergraduate students.
Successful applicants will be required to serve TOP GLOVE GROUP OF COMPANIES for 3 years upon completion of their studies.
How to Apply TOP Glove Scholarship 2014 ?
Duly completed “Application Form” giving full personal and academic particulars, substantiated certified copy of actual examination results, parents’ salary slip/Income Tax Statement, Letter of Acceptance issued by the approved universities and other relevant documents to the address as stated in the Contact us page of Top Glove Foundation.
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified for interview and closing date for application will be end of May yearly.
Closing date for TOP Glove Scholarship 2014 is end of May.
Malaysia Scholarship Tips
We have few articles that worth to read on how to apply scholarship in Malaysia, don’t miss to read all of them at Malaysia Scholarship Tips Section. If you don’t have any resume / cv yet, get your first resume now and bring it during your scholarship interview, we have few templates for your use.
Malaysia Scholarship Search Terms: