Hong Leong Undergraduate Scholarship 2015
Sponsor : Hong Leong Foundation
Fund Type : Scholarship
Target Recipient : undergraduate at MQA recognised universities
Sponsor Contact :
Contact No: 03-2164 1818
The undergraduate scholarship has traditionally been the backbone of the Foundation—the primary reason the Foundation was first set up. Intended to benefit Malaysian students from low-income families, the Foundation believes that providing scholarships is about providing opportunities – giving a chance for students to have the higher education necessary to come into their own and be the next generation of leaders and captains of industries.
- Malaysian citizen
- Aged between 17 – 25
- Obtained a minimum of 8As in SPM, 6As in UEC and CGPA 3.5 in STPM/Matriculation/A-Level/Foundation/Diploma/Degree
- Applied for and expecting to receive an offer for a Diploma or Degree programme in any course in any of the MQA’s recognized local institutions
- Requires financial aid to further studies
- Persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply
Any course in any of the MQA’s recognized local institutions.
Both these scholarships are NOT applicable for:
A) University / college preparatory course like FOUNDATION STUDIES, any PRE-UNIVERSITY PROGRAMME, etc.
B) INTERNATIONAL TWINNING PROGRAMME
All application must be made online at http://www.hongleongfoundation.org/scholarships/
Complete ALL the compulsory sections, and ensure that you provide complete and accurate details. The information is very important for our evaluation process. You will only need to supply supporting documentation if you are shortlisted for an interview.
Please note that the information you enter on this form cannot be saved. Please prepare the answers prior to starting the application. You will be required to provide us with the following:
- – Latest Examination Result
- – Total Household Income
- – Parent’s or Guardian’s NRIC Number
- – An essay titled “What Do You See?“. Please answer this question in not more than 200 words. Feel free to use any form of writing. E.g. short essay, story, poem, etc. The writing MUST BE original and every writing submitted will be analysed by plagiarism detection software.
A copy of the completed form will be sent to your email account after submission.
Closing date for Hong Leong Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 is 1 June 2015.
Malaysia Scholarship Tips
We have few articles that worth to read on how to apply scholarship in Malaysia, don’t miss to read all of them at Malaysia Scholarship Tips Section. If you don’t have any resume / cv yet, get your first resume now and bring it during your scholarship interview, we have few templates for your use.
Malaysia Scholarship Search Terms: