KUOK Foundation Scholarship 2014 – Private Universities/Colleges
Sponsor : KUOK Foundation
Fund Type : Scholarship
Target Recipient : undergraduate at Private Universities/Colleges
Sponsor Contact :
Contact No: +603-27118428
KUOK Foundation Scholarship 2014 Details
KUOK FOUNDATION BERHAD invites applications for the above awards fromMalaysian citizens applying for or currently pursuing full time undergraduate studies at
- Malaysian Citizenship;
- Genuine financial need and good academic results.
- Must possess relevant pre-university qualifications, eg. STPM or equivalent.
- AIMST University, Kedah
- Asia Pacific University of Technology and Innovation (APU), Kuala Lumpur
- HELP University, Kuala Lumpur
- International Medical University, Kuala Lumpur
- INTI International University, Laureate International Universities, Nilai
- Monash University Malaysia, Sunway Campus
- Multimedia University, Cyberjaya & Melaka Campus
- Nilai University, Nilai
- Sunway University, Bandar Sunway
- Taylor’s University, Subang Jaya
- University of Nottingham Malaysia Campus, Semenyih
- UCSI University, Kuala Lumpur
- Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman, Perak / Sg. Long Campus
Private University Colleges
- KDU University College, Petaling Jaya
- Tunku Abdul Rahman University College, Setapak
- INTI International College Subang, Subang Jaya
- KBU International College, Petaling Jaya
- Stamford College, Petaling Jaya
- Undergraduate courses undertaken and completed in Malaysia only (including “3+0” foreign degree courses);
- Accreditation by MQA (Course accreditation can be verified at MQR portal at the MQA website : www.mqa.gov.my);
- Priority given to science stream courses.
Type and Value of Award
Loans or half-loan half-grants ranging from RM10,000 to RM30,000 per annum depending on courses undertaken.
How to Apply KUOK Foundation Scholarship 2014 ?
Submit ONE application form only. Applicants will be considered for both category of awards. Application forms can be downloaded from here or obtained from :
Kuok Foundation Berhad (Undergraduate Awards 2014)
Letter Box No. 110, 16th Floor UBN Tower
No. 10 Jalan P. Ramlee, 50250 Kuala Lumpur
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interview.
Closing date for KUOK Foundation Scholarship 2014 is 18 July 2014.
Malaysia Scholarship Tips
We have few articles that worth to read on how to apply scholarship in Malaysia, don’t miss to read all of them at Malaysia Scholarship Tips Section. If you don’t have any resume / cv yet, get your first resume now and bring it during your scholarship interview, we have few templates for your use.