MREPC Scholarship 2014/2015
Sponsor :Malaysian Rubber Export Promotion Council (MREPC)
Fund Type : Scholarship
Target Recipient : undergraduate study programme (Year 1 or 2) at IPTA/IPTS
The Malaysian Rubber Export Promotion Council (MREPC), an agency under the Ministry of Plantation Industries and Commodities, facilitates the export of quality rubber products worldwide.
The MREPC Scholarship Awards aims to produce elite scholars and retain top talents in the rubber product industry. Come join us now! Take up the challenge, fulfil your aspiration and contribute towards the nation’s development.
- Tuition fees (full or partial)
- Living allowance
- Internship opportunities
- Employment opportunities upon graduation
- Malaysian citizen and be a full time student in IPTA/ local IPTS
- Outstanding academic results in SPM and STPM or equivalent, as well asundergraduate programme (if any)
- Secured placement or currently pursuing undergraduate study programme (Year 1 or 2) at IPTA/IPTS
- Active participation in extracurricular activities or community service
- Not be in receipt of any other scholarship,financial aid or award
- Able to provide two credible guarantors
Field of Study
- Engineering – chemical, mechanical, electrical & electronic, industrial, material, energy
- Polymer science & technology
- Environmental studies
- Economics/ Marketing/ Business studies & administration/ Accountancy/ Statistical analysis
- IT / Computer science
How to Apply MREPC Scholarship 2014/2015 ?
Log on to www.mrepc.com and submit your completed application with all relevant documents online, no later than 9 August 2014. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interview.
Closing date for MREPC Scholarship is 9 August 2014.
Details of scholarship can be downloaded HERE.
Malaysia Scholarship Tips
We have few articles that worth to read on how to apply scholarship in Malaysia, don’t miss to read all of them at Malaysia Scholarship Tips Section. If you don’t have any resume / cv yet, get your first resume now and bring it during your scholarship interview, we have few templates for your use.