Ajinomoto Post-Graduate Scholarship 2016
Sponsor : Ajinomoto Malaysia
Fund Type : Scholarship
Target Recipient : Postgraduate programme
Sponsor Contact :
Contact No: +603 – 7980 5643
- Are highly interested to pursue an overseas master degree in the field of science and technology (except Medicine & Veterinary Medicine)
- Graduated or be expected to graduate from College/university with excellent academic performance
- Are Malaysian who will not be more than 35 years of age by 01 April 2016 and will not be receiving other scholarship
- Application must acquire Japanese Language Proficiency (Only applicable to those enrolling as a master`s course student program – Two-years programs).
- In good physical and mental health and have a strong motivation for learning.
And you passed the…
- Screening and selection process of AJINOMOTO.
Then you could be the recipient of…
- ¥150,000 allowance per month (Dedicated to research student at graduate school with maximum 1 year)
- ¥180,000 allowance per month (Dedicated to Master’s course student at graduate school with maximum 2 years)
- Full examination, admission and tuition fees coverage
- One way air ticket to Japan is provided
Type of Ajinomoto Scholarship
- Research Student Program + Master’s Course Student Program (Three-years program)
- Master’s Course Student Program (Two-years program)
How to Apply Ajinomoto Post-Graduate Scholarship 2016 ?
- Download and complete the application form and study program form.
- Place your accomplished application forms, study program form and the following documents in an envelope:
– Original transcript of scholastic record issued by the university of graduate school attended(No photocopies. Must be written in Japanese or English)
– Accomplished Recommendation Form (Either from University President, Dean or Academic Advisor).
– Other documents that may support your application.
- Send all the documents through courier or email to:
AJINOMOTO (MALAYSIA) BERHAD
Lot 5710, Jalan Kuchai Lama, Petaling
58200 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Successful candidates for interview will be informed through email.
Download all the required forms and appendices for the application of AJINOMOTO® Post Graduate Scholarship 2016 below:
- 2016 Appendix 1
- 2016 Appendix 2
- 2016 Application Form
- 2016 Application Guidelines
- 2016 Field of Study and Study Program
- 2016 Recommendation Form
The deadline for AJINOMOTO® Post Graduate Scholarship 2016 is 9 March 2015
Malaysia Scholarship Tips
We have few articles that worth to read on how to apply scholarship in Malaysia, don’t miss to read all of them at Malaysia Scholarship Tips Section. If you don’t have any resume / cv yet, get your first resume now and bring it during your scholarship interview, we have few templates for your use.