Genting Malaysia Scholarship 2015
Sponsor : Genting Malaysia
Fund Type : Scholarship
Target Recipient : Undergraduate
Sponsor Contact :
The Genting Malaysia Scholarship Award (GENM Scholarship) provides qualified young Malaysians with the golden opportunity to further their studies locally or overseas. Genting offering financial assistance for undergraduate studies to those who have excelled academically and are active leaders with their extra-curricular activities. The goal of this scholarship fund is to assist qualified recipients to establish a strong foundation for their future and turn their dreams into reality. Preference are given but not limited to :
- Leisure & Hospitality
- Business/ Marketing
- Engineering (Electrical/Electronic/Mechanical)
- Human Resources
- Social Sciences
Genting Malaysia Scholarship Eligibility
- Malaysian citizen aged 23 years and below.
- Must be waiting for admission to pursue a full-time degree course in a local or overseas university. Those already pursuing a degree are not eligible.
- Must possess the requisite pre-university qualification:
- STPM: minimum 3 As, OR
- Matriculation/Diploma: CGPA 3.5 or above, OR
- A-Level: minimum 3 As, OR
- Australian TER: minimum 90.0, OR
- Recognized foundation/Pre-university courses: equivalent to CGPA 3.5 or above, OR
- International Baccalaureate: minimum 36.0
- Strong leadership skills demonstrated through active participation in extra-curricular activities.
- Family household income not exceeding RM 5,000.00 per month.
- Not presently holding other scholarship or study loan.
- For the preferred fields and approved universities, please refer to FAQs.
How to Apply Genting Malaysia Scholarship 2015 ?
- All scholarship applications and supporting documents must be submitted via the online submission system before the closing date.
- All required fields (i.e. personal particulars, information on courses applied, particulars of parent/guardian, education background, etc.) must be completed. Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Applicants must submit the following supporting documents together with their application form:
- Passport-sized photograph
- Education certificates (STPM/A-Level and/or Diploma certificates, university acceptance/offer letter, etc.)
- Updated résumé – including applicant’s co-curricular/extra-curricular activities, achievements and certificates
- Parent’s/Guardian’s Income Tax J-Form
- One (1) page PowerPoint summary of yourself, illustrating your personal profile, aspirations, academic background, and any other relevant facts.
- All attached documents should not exceed 6MB in file size and each attachment’s size is limited to 500KB. You will not be able to submit your application if the total file size exceeds 6MB or if any of the attachment’s size exceeds 500KB. Please reduce your attachment’s size before submission.
The deadline for Genting Malaysia Scholarship 2015 is 7 April 2015
All applicants need to prepare a 1-page Power Point summary to help us understand who you are, and why you deserve this scholarship. Applications are to be submitted online.
Please note that application is only available online. GENTING MALAYSIA DOES NOT ACCEPT HARD COPIES OF ANY DOCUMENTS.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an assessment.
Malaysia Scholarship Tips
We have few articles that worth to read on how to apply scholarship in Malaysia, don’t miss to read all of them at Malaysia Scholarship Tips Section. If you don’t have any resume / cv yet, get your first resume now and bring it during your scholarship interview, we have few templates for your use.
Malaysia Scholarship Search Terms: