Securities Commission Scholarship 2015
Sponsor : Securities Commission (SC) / Suruhanjaya Sekuriti
Fund Type : Scholarship
Target Recipient : Pre-university/ Undergraduate
Sponsor Contact :
The Securities Commission Malaysia (SC) is looking for talented individuals who display leadership qualities and have strong academic achievements to pursue their education and commence a rewarding and challenging career with them.
There are 2 category of scholarships available under the Securities Commission Scholarship Programme as below :
- Pre-University Scholarship
- Tertiary Scholarship
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Active in both co-curricular activities and sports
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Not presently holding other scholarships/loans
- For pre-university courses at recognised local institutions (A-Levels, foundation, matriculation, and diploma courses)
- Academic: Minimum 9As in SPM 2014
- Other: Below 19 years of age.
- For first degree courses at top universities locally and abroad Academic: Minimum 3As and 1B+ in STPM or 3As in A-levels or 3.5 CGPA at Diploma/Matriculation level
- The SC scholarship covers full academic fees, books, subsistence and other miscellaneous allowances. Conditional offers will be provided to successful candidates subject to gaining admission into a top institution/university and serving the SC for a stipulated period upon completion of tertiary education.
- Business Administration
- International Business
- Islamic Finance and Banking
- Investment Banking
- Risk Management
The SC Scholarship covers full academic fee, books, subsistence allowance.
The scholarship application will be opened on 3 March 2015. All application must be made online at www.sc.com.my
* Given past experience, we anticipate that many candidates will attempt to submit their online application materials very close to the submission deadline. To avoid heavy server traffic and potential delays, we require candidates to register by Thursday, 12 March 2015, and submit all supporting materials for the scholarship application by Monday, 16 March 2015, before 5.00pm (local time).
The deadline for Securities Commission Scholarship 2015 is 16 March 2015
Malaysia Scholarship Tips
We have few articles that worth to read on how to apply scholarship in Malaysia, don’t miss to read all of them at Malaysia Scholarship Tips Section. If you don’t have any resume / cv yet, get your first resume now and bring it during your scholarship interview, we have few templates for your use.