The Lion-Parkson Foundation Scholarship
Sponsor : Lion-Parkson Foundation
Fund Type : Scholarship
Target Recipient :
Sponsor Contact :
Contact No :603-2142 0155
It is the Lion Group’s aspiration to contribute to the country’s educational and human resources development. Through the Lion-Parkson Foundation we hope to build a highly qualified group of young Malaysian professionals who will help to shape and build a better tomorrow for our country.
The Foundation offers Scholarships to deserving students to pursue tertiary education.
The Scholarships are awarded to Malaysian students to pursue full time undergraduate studies (1st Degree course) and who have gained admission into recognized Public and Private Universities in Malaysia.
- Open to applicants with a score of minimum 3 As & 1 B in STPM, CGPA 3.50 and above in Matriculation or at Diploma level, or minimum 5 As in UEC, who are active in sports and extra-curricular activities.
- Applicants must not be bonded or receiving any form of financial aid or award from other educational institutions or organizations.
- Full or partial sponsorship to degree (subject to a standard maximum amount per scholar)
- Training encompassing communication and leadership skills during semester breaks
- Structured Intership during semester breaks
- Employment with Lion Group upon graduation
Field of Study
The field of study must be related to the Lion Group of Companies core businesses, namely in the following disciplines:
- Retail Management
- Computer Science/ Information Technology
- Material/ Applied Science
- Accountancy/ Finance
- Property & Real Estate/ Building Management
Application shall be made online at Lion-Parkson Foundation Scholarship portal.
The deadline for The Lion-Parkson Foundation Scholarship is 15 April 2015
Malaysia Scholarship Tips
We have few articles that worth to read on how to apply scholarship in Malaysia, don’t miss to read all of them at Malaysia Scholarship Tips Section. If you don’t have any resume / cv yet, get your first resume now and bring it during your scholarship interview, we have few templates for your use.