Yayasan Cemerlang MBA Scholarship 2015
Sponsor : Yayasan Cemerlang
Fund Type : Scholarship
Target Recipient : MBA
Tun Rahah Scholarship Fund invites deserving youths to apply for the Yayasan Cemerlang scholarship awards to pursue their Masters in Business Administration at Universiti Tun Abdul Razak (UNIRAZAK). These awards will enable the selected candidates an opportunity to develop their full potential, fulfil their aspirations and contribute towards the nation’s development.
This scholarship fund is built upon Yayasan Cemerlang’s on-going mission of forging strategic partnerships with the public and private sector to recognize academic excellence. It aims to nurture the potential of deserving young Malaysians to enable them to pursue a quality education at any local university.
- Malaysian citizen;
- Minimum CGPA of 3.00 from recognized university;
- Proven records in extra-curricular activities and or/social community services;
- Evidence of good interpersonal communication and leadership skills;
- No financial assistance from other agencies;
- Universiti Tun Abdul Razak (UNIRAZAK).
Master of Business Administration (Leadership) – May 2015
- Master of Business Administration (Services) – May 2015
- Master of Business Administration (Retail & Hypermarket) – May 2015
- Master of Business Administration (Global Islamic Finance) – September 2015
The Award will entitle a Recipient to either ONE of the following:
- Full scholarship: covers tuition, living expenses and full waiver on all registration and annual fees.
- Bursary: covers tuition fees only This Award is not transferable and not redeemable for cash.
- Application shall me made using the scholarship application form.
- Follow the instructions in the applications form and send it by mail to the following address:
c/o Universiti Tun Abdul Razak (UNIRAZAK),
Level 18, Jalan Tangsi,
50480 Kuala Lumpur
The deadline for Yayasan Cemerlang MBA Scholarship 2015is 15 April 2015
The Recipient is required to fulfill the following conditions. Failure to strictly observe the conditions contained herein will entitle Yayasan Cemerlang the right to automatically withdraw the Award without notice.
- The recipient must not commit any unlawful act(s) or offence(s) punishable by law, or any form of misconduct, in breach of the university’s rules and regulations.
- The recipient must not do anything, verbally or otherwise, which could tarnish Yayasan Cemerlang image.
- The recipient must maintain a study load as prescribed for the long and short semester.
- The recipient must maintain a Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.0 every semester.
- The recipient must not engage in or be involved in any misconduct or improper or immoral behavior.
Malaysia Scholarship Tips
We have few articles that worth to read on how to apply scholarship in Malaysia, don’t miss to read all of them at Malaysia Scholarship Tips Section. If you don’t have any resume / cv yet, get your first resume now and bring it during your scholarship interview, we have few templates for your use.